Author Topic: ERO Boston arrests MS-13 gang member wanted in El Salvador for murder  (Read 159 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FEBRUARY 23, 2024BOSTON, MAENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO Boston arrests MS-13 gang member wanted in El Salvador for murder
Salvadoran national has been previously removed from the US three times

BOSTON — Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Boston apprehended an unlawfully present Salvadoran fugitive and MS-13 gang member wanted for homicide in El Salvador. Deportation officers from ERO Boston apprehended the 44-year-old foreign fugitive in Foxboro Feb. 19.

“This unlawfully present fugitive is a member of a violent transnational criminal organization who is wanted for murder in his home country,” said ERO Boston Field Office Director Todd M. Lyons. “The people of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts are safer today now that this fugitive criminal has been arrested. ERO Boston continues to help make our communities safer by our unwavering commitment to protecting public safety every day.”

In March 2001, the Salvadoran national unlawfully entered the United States at the Canadian border in New York. He was arrested by U.S. Border Patrol and served with a notice to appear before a federal immigration judge with the Department of Justice (DOJ) Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR).

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-boston-arrests-ms-13-gang-member-wanted-el-salvador-murder
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson