Author Topic: Mandatory IRS Diversity Training Includes Material From Trans Academic Who Called For ‘Death Of Whit  (Read 270 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mandatory IRS Diversity Training Includes Material From Trans Academic Who Called For ‘Death Of Whiteness’
The dogmas of a far-left transgender academic made their way into official IRS training materials for criminal investigators

By  Spencer Lindquist

Feb 20, 2024   DailyWire.com

Judicial Watch, IRS DEI Training

The diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) training forced on criminal investigators with the Internal Revenue Service featured content from a transgender professor who called for the “death of whiteness” in an academic journal article.

The DEI training, obtained by Judicial Watch, was part of a mandatory continuing education program at the IRS, and began with a section by Dafina Lazarus Stewart titled, “Cultural Inclusion Is About Justice.” Stewart, a transgender-identifying woman, chairs a department at the University of Denver and has focused much of her academic work on “whiteness,” even calling on other academics to “commit to the death of whiteness.”

Stewart, who focuses on “institutional transformation toward realizing equity and justice,” is the author of an academic article called “‘Dead Honky’ — Against The Technologies of (White) Violence.” The article calls for Critical Race Theorists to “commit to the death of whiteness,” even arguing that “whiteness is itself a violence” and asking academics to use the “verbal effigy “‘dead honky.’”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/mandatory-irs-diversity-training-includes-material-from-trans-academic-who-called-for-death-of-whiteness
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again... Fishrrman's dialectic:
You may not be interested in the politics of race, ethnicity, and identity.
But the politics of race, ethnicity and identity are VERY MUCH interested ... in YOU.