Author Topic: Rep. Tom Tiffany: NGO Smuggles Migrants Away from Border Before Federal Inspection  (Read 167 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rep. Tom Tiffany: NGO Smuggles Migrants Away from Border Before Federal Inspection

BOB PRICE23 Feb 2024156

U.S. Representative Tom Tiffany (R-WI) posted video on social media showing what he described as NGO volunteers loading up migrants who just crossed the border and driving them to a camp. The migrants were removed from the border prior to any inspection or background investigation by U.S. Border Patrol agents.

Rep. Tiffany posted a drone video on X showing a group of migrants crossing through an opening in a Tucson Sector Border Wall. There do not appear to be any Border Patrol agents present at the time.

Tiffany stated that members of an NGO loaded migrants into vehicles and moved them to an encampment in the Coronado National Forrest. The Wisconsin representative added a citation to federal law making it “an offense for any person who encourages or brings an alien into the U.S.”

Tiffany later posted photos of the “illegal migrant encampment” where the NGO members took the migrants who were not inspected by Border Patrol agents.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/02/23/rep-tom-tiffany-ngo-smuggles-migrants-away-from-border-before-federal-inspection/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson