Author Topic: HAMAS-linked CAIR-Maryland executive director suspended from Maryland Commission on Hate Crimes Resp  (Read 229 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HAMAS-linked CAIR-Maryland executive director suspended from Maryland Commission on Hate Crimes Response and Prevention because of her vile anti-Semitic Facebook posts
FEBRUARY 22, 2024 BY BARENAKEDISLAM

The Commission which is “charged with developing strategies to prevent and respond to hate crime activity,” was embarrassed last November to discover that one of its members, Zainab Chaudry, was engaging in anti-Semitic hate speech on Facebook.

Larry Estavan Chaudry’s Facebook posts, calling Hamas terrorists “freedom fighters” and likening Israel to Nazi Germany, were clearly in violation of what any reasonable person would expect from a member of a commission responsible for preventing hate crimes. CAIR wants to keep America safe for Hamas.

The fact that just a week previously to the discovery of her Facebook posts, Zainab Chaudry was calling for Dr. Darren Klugman to lose his medical license for calling Palestinians “savage animals” on X only further highlighted the inappropriateness of her inclusion on the Commission.

https://barenakedislam.com/2024/02/22/hamas-linked-cair-maryland-executive-director-suspended-from-maryland-commission-on-hate-crimes-response-and-prevention-because-of-her-vile-anti-semitic-facebook-posts/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson