Author Topic: PROOF: Documents from FDA, Pfizer show that COVID “vaccine” shedding is REAL  (Read 2685 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
PROOF: Documents from FDA, Pfizer show that COVID “vaccine” shedding is REAL
02/23/2024 // Ethan Huff // 5.8K Views

Up until now, most of the research exposing Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccines" as dangerous – and exposing those who take them as disease and death spreaders – has come from independent sources. Now, the truth is coming from the federal government and Big Tech.
It took the sleuthing public, including the diligent truth-seekers at the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) advocacy group, a while to find all this, but we now know from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) itself that mRNA gene therapy products like those manufactured by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna do, in fact, shed onto others from those who take them.

A 2015 FDA document called "Design and Analysis of Shedding Studies for Virus or Bacteria-Based Gene Therapy and Oncolytic Products" defines shedding as "the release of [viral or bacterial gene therapy products] ... from the patient through one or all of the following ways: excreta (feces); secreta (urine, saliva, nasopharyngeal fluids etc.); or through the skin (pustules, sores, wounds)."

The same document goes on to explain, according to the FDA, what gene therapy products are:

"All products that mediate their effects by transcription and/or translation of transferred genetic material."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-23-proof-fda-pfizer-covid-vaccine-shedding-real.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

A 2015 FDA document 1. called "Design and Analysis of Shedding Studies for Virus or Bacteria-Based Gene Therapy and Oncolytic Products" defines shedding as "the release of [viral or bacterial gene therapy products] ... from the patient through one or all of the following ways: excreta (feces); secreta (urine, saliva, nasopharyngeal fluids etc.); or through the skin (pustules, sores, wounds)."

The same document goes on to explain, according to the FDA, what gene therapy products are:

"All products that mediate their effects by transcription and/or translation of transferred genetic material 1.."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-23-proof-fda-pfizer-covid-vaccine-shedding-real.html 3.

1. Ummmmmmmm ... bogey-mRNA vaccines were created, tested, and authorized 5 years before the release of this document. This FDA document cannot be referring specifically to Covid vaccines.

2. Bogey-mRNA vaccines do not contain transferred genetic material. Because that is not how mRNA - part of a cell's natural protein production process - works.

3. "Natural News" :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

4. Recipients of bogey-mRNA vaccines cannot shed SARS-CoV-2 viruses because the mRNA in bogey-mRNA vaccines do not code for replicating an entire SARS-CoV-2 virus. Recipients of bogey-mRNA vaccines cannot shed SARS-CoV-2 virus spikes because the mRNA in bogey-mRNA vaccines do not code for replicating an entire SARS-CoV-2 virus spikes.

5. Are anti-Covid-vaxxers publishing silly clickbait @#$% like that ignorant? Or knowingly lying to get clicks?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

The assertion is not that the virus will be spread by the vaccinated.

From the article:
Unfortunately for those who get shed on, the fully jabbed are contaminating others with spike proteins and other deadly jab components that are now being found in breast milk. And the threat can last for at least half a year after a person gets injected, meaning the risk of shedding is not just a temporary thing that lasts a few days as some claim

Would the spike proteins created by getting the jabs be excreted? Apparently so.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

1. Ummmmmmmm ... bogey-mRNA vaccines were created, tested, and authorized 5 years before the release of this document. This FDA document cannot be referring specifically to Covid vaccines.

2. Bogey-mRNA vaccines do not contain transferred genetic material. Because that is not how mRNA - part of a cell's natural protein production process - works.

3. "Natural News" :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

4. Recipients of bogey-mRNA vaccines cannot shed SARS-CoV-2 viruses because the mRNA in bogey-mRNA vaccines do not code for replicating an entire SARS-CoV-2 virus. Recipients of bogey-mRNA vaccines cannot shed SARS-CoV-2 virus spikes because the mRNA in bogey-mRNA vaccines do not code for replicating an entire SARS-CoV-2 virus spikes.

5. Are anti-Covid-vaxxers publishing silly clickbait @#$% like that ignorant? Or knowingly lying to get clicks?

What you said isn't the claim. You are twisting their words.

Though I agree about Natural News...

Offline PeteS in CA

The assertion is not that the virus will be spread by the vaccinated.

From the article:
Would the spike proteins created by getting the jabs be excreted? Apparently so.

As I already posted:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

What you said isn't the claim. You are twisting their words.

How did I twist their words?

NaturalNews claimed:

...mRNA gene therapy products ...

mRNA vaccines do not use gene therapy techniques. At, All. The AstraZeneca Covid viral vector vaccine does, but other than a few thousand clinical test volunteers, it has not been used in the US. The Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine also uses viral vector technology, but it was a few percent (less than 5%) of vaccines administered in the US. But AZ and J&J are not NaturalNews' target.

...  transcription and/or translation of transferred genetic material ...

As I posted above, mRNA is not genetic material.

... the fully jabbed are contaminating others with spike proteins ...

As I posted above, mRNA vaccines do not code for an entire spike. Hence any proteins for which the vaccines code that are not destroyed by antibodies but instead somehow get to the outside world cannot do the damage entire spikes might.

... exposing those who take them as disease and death spreaders ../.

As I posted above, mRNA vaccines do not code for an entire virus. Hence recipients of bogey-mRNA vaccines are not thereby "disease spreaders".

Far from "twisting (NaturalNews') words", I answered claim NaturalNews made, showing the claims are false.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 04:20:36 pm by PeteS in CA »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm not a molecular biologist and never claimed to be one but I do know one thing. I will never willingly take ANY of their RNA vaccines for anything. I know at least three people who have died from doing that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

As I already posted:
So you got there the 'firstest with the mostest', that still does not make your assertions correct. It's always handy when "shedding", like "vaccine" can be redefined by the folks who claim it isn't happening, or is, respectively.

I may not like the tone or timbre of the bell, but that does not mean it tolls for nothing.

https://www.fda.gov/media/89036/download
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 05:07:33 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

How did I twist their words?

NaturalNews claimed:

mRNA vaccines do not use gene therapy techniques. At, All. The AstraZeneca Covid viral vector vaccine does, but other than a few thousand clinical test volunteers, it has not been used in the US. The Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine also uses viral vector technology, but it was a few percent (less than 5%) of vaccines administered in the US. But AZ and J&J are not NaturalNews' target.

As I posted above, mRNA is not genetic material.

As I posted above, mRNA vaccines do not code for an entire spike. Hence any proteins for which the vaccines code that are not destroyed by antibodies but instead somehow get to the outside world cannot do the damage entire spikes might.

As I posted above, mRNA vaccines do not code for an entire virus. Hence recipients of bogey-mRNA vaccines are not thereby "disease spreaders".

Far from "twisting (NaturalNews') words", I answered claim NaturalNews made, showing the claims are false.

From the article:  'defines shedding as "the release of [viral or bacterial gene therapy products]"'.

Hence, it isn't claimed that the Covid virus is being shedded, as you claimed they said. It is the mRNA gene therapy products that are being shedded. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

From the article:  'defines shedding as "the release of [viral or bacterial gene therapy products]"'.

Hence, it isn't claimed that the Covid virus is being shedded, as you claimed they said. It is the mRNA gene therapy products that are being shedded. Words matter.

So, you didn't read the OP article? When I posted this in Reply 6,

... the fully jabbed are contaminating others with spike proteins ...

That is a quote from the NaturalNews article.

Online DB

So, you didn't read the OP article? When I posted this in Reply 6,

That is a quote from the NaturalNews article.

You said: "Recipients of bogey-mRNA vaccines cannot shed SARS-CoV-2 viruses because the mRNA in bogey-mRNA vaccines do not code for replicating an entire SARS-CoV-2 virus."

No one was making that claim, that is, shedding SARS-CoV-2 viruses which is what you said above. They are saying that people are shedding the spike protein that mRNA generates in your cells. The spike protein is toxic. mRNA is a genetic program to tell your cells to generate a particular protein.

Online rustynail

More cases of hearing and balance disorders have been observed after people received COVID-19 vaccines, according to a recent study, which asked vaccinated people to remain alert to such complications.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/study-finds-hearing-and-balance-disorders-among-covid-19-vaccinated-5594475

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's 2024.  We've reached herd immunity.  Those who believe in Covid shots get them.  Those who don't believe in Covid shots.

It's not 2020 anymore.  Get some new material that's relevant to the present.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DB

It's 2024.  We've reached herd immunity.  Those who believe in Covid shots get them.  Those who don't believe in Covid shots.

People are living the consequences now. There needs to be a reckoning of what was done.

Online libertybele

People are living the consequences now. There needs to be a reckoning of what was done.

Absolutely and that information needs to be made known to the public.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Anti-Covid-vaxxers don't have "new material that's relevant to the present". They don't have the hundreds of thousands or millions of excess dead bodies to prove their The Vaccine is deadly narrative, so they've recycled their 2021 or 2022 The Vaccine recipients are shedding Covid spikes falsehood, hoping people forget it's an old false claim.

Will the The Vaccine contains hydras absurdity-claim be recycled next?

Or maybe the The Vaccine contains microchips absurdity, or the sludge-blood absurdity.

The spikes falsehood, the hydras absurdity, the microchips absurdity, and the sludge blood absurdity have all been posted on TBR as serious claims. At some point in looking at a pile of pig manure one realizes it would be stupid to dig through it hoping to find a slab of bacon. Anti-Covid-vaxxers' claims are a rancid pile of pig manure.

Online Smokin Joe

Nice opinion, there @PeteS in CA

Yes, there has been some hyperbole, based on paranoia or contaminants in some lots of the jabs. There has also been a significant increase in VAERS reports vs other vaccines for the COVID shots.

That doesn't have to amount to millions of bodies right away, as many of those adverse effects are not immediately life-ending, even if they are life altering or life shortening, but hey, they could be run over by a bus tomorrow, right?

Still, where is your evidence that all is normal (not 'new' normal) as you attest repeatedly, not just your personal experience, as noted, often, but something based on a more complete dataset?

Because if you are applying the standard that some hyperbole or inaccuracy in one small part of someone reporting on what a primary source said, third hand, renders all inaccurate, all I have to offer is the claims that the shots were '95% effective', were 'safe and effective', and that the masks and standing six feet away were going to 'flatten the curve' against a 'natural' (not lab created) pathogen.

Peer reviewed, please, w/sources--I have provided mine all along.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 07:31:45 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis