Author Topic: Michigan Democrats Let Loose on Biden on MSNBC: ‘Thinking We’re Stupid Enough to Elect You Again’  (Read 453 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Michigan Democrats Let Loose on Biden on MSNBC: ‘Thinking We’re Stupid Enough to Elect You Again’
Story by Zachary Leeman • 15h

A panel of Michigan Democratic voters offered their raw thoughts on President Joe Biden during an MSNBC segment and most are not ready to vote for Biden in November, even if that means Donald Trump gets elected.

MSNBC’s Yasmin Vossoughian spoke to four Michigan voters in a Thursday segment for the network, two of whom are co-founders of the Abandon Biden organization. The talk also follows Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) calling for Democrats to vote “uncommitted” in the Michigan primary as a protest of Biden’s support of Israel’s strikes on Gaza.

Biden won Michigan in 2020 by a slim margin, and Trump won it in 2016 by an even slimmer margin. The state’s large Muslim and Arab American population amid the Israel-Hamas war has led many to question how the president will fare with Democratic voters in the state.
“Is there a pathway forward for you with Biden?” Vossoughian asked her panel.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/michigan-democrats-let-loose-on-biden-on-msnbc-thinking-we-re-stupid-enough-to-elect-you-again/ar-BB1iMDlP?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=2722920a15044adead2638805d695c08&ei=55
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Michigan Democrats Let Loose on Biden on MSNBC: ‘Thinking We’re Stupid Enough to Elect You Again’

Fishrrman:
You ARE, of course.
... With a little help from The Party's underground (and above-ground) election apparatus.

Offline libertybele

Story by Zachary Leeman • 15h

A panel of Michigan Democratic voters offered their raw thoughts on President Joe Biden during an MSNBC segment and most are not ready to vote for Biden in November, even if that means Donald Trump gets elected.

MSNBC’s Yasmin Vossoughian spoke to four Michigan voters in a Thursday segment for the network, two of whom are co-founders of the Abandon Biden organization. The talk also follows Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) calling for Democrats to vote “uncommitted” in the Michigan primary as a protest of Biden’s support of Israel’s strikes on Gaza.

Biden won Michigan in 2020 by a slim margin, and Trump won it in 2016 by an even slimmer margin. The state’s large Muslim and Arab American population amid the Israel-Hamas war has led many to question how the president will fare with Democratic voters in the state.
“Is there a pathway forward for you with Biden?” Vossoughian asked her panel.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/michigan-democrats-let-loose-on-biden-on-msnbc-thinking-we-re-stupid-enough-to-elect-you-again/ar-BB1iMDlP?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=2722920a15044adead2638805d695c08&ei=55

Oh, so the Michigan primary, with Michigan being one of the 50 United States in America, hinges on the Muslim/Arab population (no, I'll be darned if I hyphenate the group), amid the Israel-Hamas war.  Wonderful!  What's wrong with this picture??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.