Author Topic: REVEALED: Ailing Justice Sonia Sotomayor Traveled with Medic, Needed “Medical Supplies” and “Medical  (Read 1132 times)

Online mountaineer

REVEALED: Ailing Justice Sonia Sotomayor Traveled with Medic, Needed “Medical Supplies” and “Medical Gear”
by Cristina Laila
Feb. 23, 2024 6:00 pm
Trump was right. Again.

Far-left Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor is in really bad shape. The 69-year-old justice is overweight and suffers from type 1 diabetes.

According to newly released US Marshals Service records, Sonia Sotomayor, the oldest left-leaning justice on the bench, traveled with a medic and needed “medical supplies,” and “medical gear.”

“Justice Sotomayor’s health concerns are also apparent throughout the documents. On a Feb. 2018 trip to south Florida with no public events, Sotomayor appears to have a medic from Grand Junction, Colo. accompanying her, and another is with her during an Oct. 2018 swing through Chicago and Nashville for book events. Four of Sotomayor’s 2021 trips mention “medical gear” or “medical supplies.” What’s more, some version of the phrase, “PPE will be utilized for the duration of this mission,” appears to have been written on a dozen of her 2021 USMS travel reports, including one where deputies are directed: “Wear masks regardless of vaccination status,” p. 281.” the records stated.  ...
Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hang on Sonia..at least til Jan 2024......
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Hang on Sonia..at least til Jan 2024......

I don’t know if that would make a difference.

I just pray Thomas and the other more conservatives hold on.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online Polly Ticks

Four of Sotomayor’s 2021 trips mention “medical gear” or “medical supplies.”

Meh.  If she's a Type 1 diabetic, she probably has to take insulin and syringes with her wherever she goes.  That's not unusual.

I'm not saying she's in great shape or the picture of health, but I am wondering if this is just a sensationalized story.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Kamaji

Meh.  If she's a Type 1 diabetic, she probably has to take insulin and syringes with her wherever she goes.  That's not unusual.

I'm not saying she's in great shape or the picture of health, but I am wondering if this is just a sensationalized story.

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

The Dems are trying to squeeze her into retirement so they can appoint a new, younger (more rabid) Leftist to the Bench.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Seems like just yesterday she was ram-rodded in.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

:yowsa: