Author Topic: Biden tells White House aides the key to a successful marriage is ‘good sex,’ new book claims  (Read 655 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden tells White House aides the key to a successful marriage is ‘good sex,’ new book claims
By Social Links for Josh Christenson
Published Feb. 23, 2024, 3:16 p.m. ET

President Biden’s poll numbers may be cold — but his libido sure is hot.

The 81-year-old commander-in-chief is fond of telling aides in the West Wing that the key to a successful marriage is “good sex,” according to a new book.

It’s just part of the leader of the free world’s lusty ways, according to the tell-all “American Woman: The Transformation of the Modern First Lady, From Hillary Clinton to Jill Biden” by New York Times scribe Katie Rogers. It recounts numerous cases over the years of Biden creating awkward moments by opining publicly about his proclivities.

“I’d rather be at home making love to my wife while my children are asleep,” Biden once told a group of supporters in 2006 ahead of his second presidential bid, prompting a spokesman to say the senator was “frankly totally in love with his wife.”

The book, which will be published Tuesday, also shares the conflicting accounts of the couple’s whirlwind romance in the 1970s following the death of Biden’s first wife and intimate details about his nearly half-century marriage to Jill.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/23/us-news/biden-81-tells-white-house-aides-the-key-to-a-successful-marriage-is-good-sex-book/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Ewwwwww..... 

:facepalm2:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ewwwwww..... 

:facepalm2:

I know..I grossed myself out...DrJill looks like she is 15yo in the insert photo
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I know..I grossed myself out...DrJill looks like she is 15yo in the insert photo

Well the guy is a pervert and exhibitionist.

Flashback:

Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents, Book Claims

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2014/08/01/biden-swims-naked-upsetting-female-secret-service-agents-book-claims

Bidens are as dysfunctional as the Kennedys — and protected by the press

https://nypost.com/2022/07/08/portrait-of-the-bidens-a-family-as-dysfunctional-as-the-kennedys-and-protected-by-the-press/

EXCLUSIVE SOURCE: Biden Daughter’s Diary Details ‘Not Appropriate’ Showers With Joe As Child

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-source-biden-daughters-diary-details-not-appropriate-showers-with-joe-as-child/?utm_source=ground.news&utm_medium=referral
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Often Brags About 'Good Sex' With Dr. Jill. That Could Be a Sign of Dementia.

Andrew Stiles   
February 23, 2024

Joe Biden routinely tells aides that "good sex" is the secret to a healthy marriage, according to excerpts from a forthcoming book about Dr. Jill Biden, Ed.D., and other first ladies. The 81-year-old president doles out his relationship advice "much to his wife's chagrin," reporter Katie Rogers writes in American Woman: The Transformation of the Modern First Lady, from Hillary Clinton to [Dr.] Jill Biden [Ed.D.].

Biden has publicly expressed feeling horny for his wife, albeit in less explicit terms. In a 2021 interview with Vogue magazine, the president complained about the lack of "privacy" at the White House, which made it harder for him and Dr. Jill to "just go off like we used to" for "romantic time."

There's nothing wrong with two elderly people having sex. The National Institute on Aging (NIA) observes that while "many older couples find greater satisfaction in their sex lives than they did when they were younger," there is no shortage of potential health problems that can "get in the way of intimacy or enjoying a fulfilling sex life."

At the same time, Biden's extreme horniness could be a symptom of dementia or Alzheimer's disease, according to the NIA's top science experts. Individuals suffering from Alzheimer's disease may become "overly interested in sex," a condition known as "hypersexuality." These individuals "may masturbate a lot and try to seduce others," the NIA website warns.

more
https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/joe-biden-often-brags-about-good-sex-with-dr-jill-that-could-be-a-sign-of-dementia/
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I bet Joe Rubs one out several times a day. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well she was working to take him away from Neilia while she was the 'babysitter', so...

Offline mountaineer

Jericho
@JerichoXVI
I have no doubt that Jill would agree about the sex life, however, it doesn't involve Joe; he's asleep at 7pm, when he awakes she tells him it was great sex and he says he's still has it at 81, and she says sure you do.
11:21 AM · Feb 25, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org