Author Topic: California's Gen Z, Millennials Sour on Benefits of Migrants  (Read 522 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California's Gen Z, Millennials Sour on Benefits of Migrants
« on: February 23, 2024, 09:05:18 pm »
 California's Gen Z, Millennials Sour on Benefits of Migrants
Story by Nick Mordowanec • 5h

A new survey out of California shows Generation Z and millennials souring on the benefit of immigrants to their state.

California's illegal immigration numbers have risen for three consecutive years, from approximately 260,000 in fiscal year 2021 to 362,000 and 450,000 in fiscal years 2022 and 2023, respectively, according to Customs and Border Protection data. Numbers this current fiscal year have already exceeded 203,000 in a four-month period, with January experiencing about an 11,000-migrant decrease compared to December—the first decline in months.

California has the most "illegal aliens," as well as the most "illegal aliens" who also have children living in the United States, according to the nonpartisan Federation for American Immigration Reform. The tax burden for Californians far exceeds every other state, costing residents in total about $22.82 billion for individual migrants and approximately $30.93 billion when taking children into account, according to FAIR.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/california-s-gen-z-millennials-sour-on-benefits-of-migrants/ar-BB1iLT0i?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a48b244164b64821bd11df2dea8c4b95&ei=10
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson