Author Topic: LGBTQ+++™ Propaganda Roundup: Rogue AI Gets Transphobic  (Read 215 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
LGBTQ+++™ Propaganda Roundup: Rogue AI Gets Transphobic
« on: February 23, 2024, 08:59:29 pm »

LGBTQ+++™ Propaganda Roundup: Rogue AI Gets Transphobic
TDB's Photo
BY TDB
FRIDAY, FEB 23, 2024 - 12:55
Originally published via Armageddon Prose:

Nip/tucking the latest corporate LGBTQ propaganda fisted from on high upon the American public.

Nearly 1/3 of Zoomers successfully gender-queered, per survey

The painstaking efforts of public school teachers’ unions and the pharmaceutical industry to turn children into eunuchs are have borne fruit.

Via NBC News:

“More than 1 in 4 Gen Z adults in the U.S. identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer, dwarfing the percentages of LGBTQ Americans in older age groups, a new survey has found.

Twenty-eight percent of Gen Z adults — which the survey’s researchers specify as those ages 18 to 25 — identify as LGBTQ, according to a report released this week by the Public Religion Research Institute, or PRRI. That compares with 10% of all adults, 16% of millennials, 7% of Generation X, 4% of baby boomers and 4% of the Silent Generation, the institute found…

The findings are in line with those of other major surveys, including Gallup’s, that show Gen Z is the queerest adult generation to date. In its most recent poll, released in February of last year, Gallup found 7.2% of adults in the U.S. identify as LGBTQ, including nearly 20% of those in Gen Z, which that survey defined as those ages 19 to 26.“

AI gets based, soon to be re-educated

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2024-02-23/lgbtqtm-propaganda-roundup-rogue-ai-gets-transphobic
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: LGBTQ+++™ Propaganda Roundup: Rogue AI Gets Transphobic
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 09:35:52 pm »
Well, so much for grandkids! :whistle:

(Not a problem in our family)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis