Author Topic: Dems' Open Border Trickery – Gaming the Census  (Read 199 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dems' Open Border Trickery – Gaming the Census
« on: February 23, 2024, 08:22:26 pm »

Dems' Open Border Trickery – Gaming the Census   
BY BETSY MCCAUGHEY
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21 2024

The more migrants come here, the more congressional seats and clout in the electoral college New York is able to maintain.

New York is Migrant Central – the No. 1 destination in the country for illegal border crossers – and it's no accident. New York's Democratic politicians benefit from the deluge. The more migrants come here, the more congressional seats and clout in the electoral college New York is able to maintain.

Elon Musk spelled it out on X on Feb. 3: "Most people in America don't know that the census is based on a simple headcount of people (including illegals) not just citizens. This shifts political power and money to states and Congressional districts with the highest number of illegals."

The busloads coming in from the southern border offset the moving vans exiting the city carrying New Yorkers in search of better places to live. Migrants are actually helping protect Democratic members of Congress from losing their districts as the city's population shrinks.

https://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/58-immigration/6697-dems-open-border-trickery-gaming-the-census-
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Dems' Open Border Trickery – Gaming the Census
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 08:39:22 pm »
The only thing the Dems are gaming are Blue state and municipal budgets into deficits.

The GOP needs to ask the rhetorical question to the media:  "Why is Joe Biden valuing his Open Border over the security of Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan?"

Let it be known, that is not the GOP holding up the supplemental; it's Joe Biden's Open Border policy that is holding up the supplemental.

If Ukranians lose terrirotory, it is because Joe Biden prioritizes Open Borders over national and global security.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.