Author Topic: Joe Biden's Reported Daily Schedule Released - It Doesn't Exactly Inspire Confidence  (Read 299 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden's Reported Daily Schedule Released - It Doesn't Exactly Inspire Confidence

By Allison Anton
  February 23, 2024 at 10:44am
What do you expect to see in a president’s schedule?

Considering the president is the leader of one of the largest and most powerful countries in the free world, you might expect wall-to-wall meetings and events, probably with an early start and late finish.

If those are your (admittedly reasonable) expectations, prepare for marked disappointment as you peruse what is reportedly President Joe Biden’s daily schedule.

https://www.westernjournal.com/joe-bidens-reported-daily-schedule-released-it-doesnt-exactly-inspire-confidence/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 08:05:35 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How many diaper changes?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

And apparently, despite tightly controlling the president’s schedule to minimize the gaffes caused by his clearly advanced age, Biden is frequently late to scheduled events, sometimes by as much as an hour or more.
I think his lateness may relate to the need for diaper changes, clean pants, and the like.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org