Author Topic: Migrants mass-released in San Diego as Newsom heads to White House  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Migrants mass-released in San Diego as Newsom heads to White House
Story by Adam Shaw, Bill Melugin • 3h

Fox News cameras were on the ground in San Diego Sector on Friday and captured a mass-release of migrants by Border Patrol as they deal with a surge in numbers in the busy border sector – just as California Gov. Gavin Newsom will meet President Biden at the White House.

The Border Patrol bus released migrants onto the streets in San Ysidro, where migrants were handed over to a non-governmental organization for help. From there, they will move on to their final destination.

Migrants included those from India, Senegal, the Dominican Republic and Ecuador. Their destinations included Atlanta, New York, Chicago and New Jersey.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/migrants-mass-released-in-san-diego-as-newsom-heads-to-white-house/ar-BB1iMgPs?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=78844c59df164864825a75fa0b02956a&ei=17
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Re: Migrants mass-released in San Diego as Newsom heads to White House
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 08:02:54 pm »
Just another invasion, who cares???  /s   People are going to realize how life changing this is to our country when they are made to house them and feed them -- not just monetarily, but expecting LEGAL citizens to show hospitality! 

Welcoming rapists, thieves, murderers and terrorists into your home; is exactly what is happening.  America is OUR home not theirs!!!!

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:  Heavenly Father please have mercy on America.  Stop the evil that keeps prevailing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.