Author Topic: When Illegal Aliens Catch Wind of the Squatting Laws in Blue Cities, It’s Going to Get Ugly  (Read 557 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When Illegal Aliens Catch Wind of the Squatting Laws in Blue Cities, It's Going to Get Ugly - 🔔 The Liberty Daily
Discern Reporter

(America First Report)—Every now and then, I hear ideas or come across stories that I don’t want to put in writing. These usually surround information that I do not want out there because I don’t want to give anybody ideas. The article below is one of those cases; I didn’t want illegal aliens to figure out how they can further exploit one of the most ludicrous types of laws on the books in many major cities and leftist states.

With Fox News covering it and other outlets picking it up, it’s time to warn Americans about a huge potential problem: Illegal aliens hopping on the squatter bandwagon. Squatting has become such a problem in many Democrat-run (and some RINO-run) cities and states that homeowners are rushing to sell any rental properties that sit vacant. In areas with loose squatter laws, the asset of owning rental homes has become a major liability when squatters take “ownership” and live in these homes rent-free for weeks or even months. Sometimes, it can extend for years and cost the actual homeowner tens of thousands of dollars just to get their property back.

The illegal alien invasion will likely make the problem far worse, according to Flash Shelton in this article generated from corporate media reports…

more
https://thelibertydaily.com/when-illegal-aliens-catch-wind-squatting-laws-blue/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Adverse Possession laws have even been such that vacant lots have been seized by homeowners (or parts of those lots sufficient to make the remainder useless for construction and of little market value) in Colorado already. When the lawyers and illegals get a hold of this in jurisdictions where these laws exist, this could be a ready land-grab industry, with illegals taking possession, suing for title, selling at below market value to a shell company owned by the lawyers, and the lawyer making a profit. Lather, rinse, repeat.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The NGO's will be all over that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The NGO's will be all over that.
Like white on rice...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

Adverse Possession laws have even been such that vacant lots have been seized by homeowners (or parts of those lots sufficient to make the remainder useless for construction and of little market value) in Colorado already. When the lawyers and illegals get a hold of this in jurisdictions where these laws exist, this could be a ready land-grab industry, with illegals taking possession, suing for title, selling at below market value to a shell company owned by the lawyers, and the lawyer making a profit. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I have a problem understanding how someone could occupy a property and have the law behind them.

Many years ago after my FIL died, my MIL was selling their farm and she allowed the prospective buyers to put in a crop prior to the closing. Evidently there is some arcane law on the books in Tx that allows squatters rights to someone with a crop planted. So they decided not to pay her and move into the house. (My dearly departed took care of the situation with no legal help at all, lol)

I kind of understand a farming situation I guess. But to just take over someone's residential home makes no sense.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There is a time element that comes into play before adverse possession can be claimed.

It's not short -- in at least some places, I believe the time factor runs all of 23 years.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

I have a problem understanding how someone could occupy a property and have the law behind them.

Many years ago after my FIL died, my MIL was selling their farm and she allowed the prospective buyers to put in a crop prior to the closing. Evidently there is some arcane law on the books in Tx that allows squatters rights to someone with a crop planted. So they decided not to pay her and move into the house. (My dearly departed took care of the situation with no legal help at all, lol)

I kind of understand a farming situation I guess. But to just take over someone's residential home makes no sense.

But it’s not generally a residence, per se.  Usually “abandoned”…or not used and little proof ever shown of usage.  It’s like, “well he’s using it and you’re not, so he really should have rights…”

Also, it’s not just houses.  It’s pieces of land.  We’ve had issues when a virtually unmarked graveyard had no clear ownership so someon or the town could just take adverse possession and then threaten it with building.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
There is a time element that comes into play before adverse possession can be claimed.

It's not short -- in at least some places, I believe the time factor runs all of 23 years.

I think 21 is the norm, but some may go higher..
Adverse possession is kind of weird.  It has to be "open, notorious, and adverse.".  The "adverse" part is key because it means there is no adverse possession if you give someone permission to stay on your land.   It has to be without permission.