Author Topic: “Bidenomics” Is The Cause Of A Debt-Filled Nightmare, Data Suggests  (Read 226 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“Bidenomics” Is The Cause Of A Debt-Filled Nightmare, Data Suggests
©Source: Wikimedia Commons

"Bidenomics" is the Democrat's messaging service that allows for a catch-all term to refer to the President's economic policies. It was originally used as a derogatory statement by the conservatives to point to the damaging results of Biden economic policies, but the Democrats have run with it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/bidenomics-is-the-cause-of-a-debt-filled-nightmare-data-suggests/ss-BB1iLwsz?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=70426273b05c4d41b339d31b99e2a8ba&ei=55
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: “Bidenomics” Is The Cause Of A Debt-Filled Nightmare, Data Suggests
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 07:01:42 pm »
Bidenomics is about directing public resources towards things which do not solve public problems.

We're running a $30 Trillion Tab so Brookline, Massachusetts, can spend Covid money to buy woke-themed fiberglass wild turkeys.  That solves nothing and further indebts Americans.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.