Author Topic: Mass Exodus – Blue States Lose 5 Million People in Largest U.S. Migration Wave  (Read 983 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mass Exodus – Blue States Lose 5 Million People in Largest U.S. Migration Wave
©Editorial credit: Perry McLeod / Shutterstock.

Economist Stephen Moore recently revealed in an interview shocking numbers surrounding “Blue State Dysphoria,” describing it as the most substantial mass migration in US history. The phenomenon is triggered by policies aiming to tax the rich, leading to a significant departure from states like California, New York, and Illinois.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/mass-exodus-blue-states-lose-5-million-people-in-largest-u-s-migration-wave/ss-BB1hm2Fu?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=70426273b05c4d41b339d31b99e2a8ba&ei=16
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Blue State officials are not solving real problems, like lack of housing and intolerable commutes. 

Instead, they are solving unproven existential Climate issues by creating more bike lanes (which worsen commute intolerability) and allocating more land for conservation (which constrains new home construction).

They are also taking resources away from historically disadvantaged communities to provide services for newly arrived immigrants.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The flight is getting faster....and you know those Effers will vote blue no matter what red State they choose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

The flight is getting faster....and you know those Effers will vote blue no matter what red State they choose.

That is the first thought that came to my mind. Please, please, please stay put and don't contaminate other states with your ideology.

Offline Benjamin

Blue State officials are not solving real problems, like lack of housing and intolerable commutes. 

Instead, they are solving unproven existential Climate issues by creating more bike lanes (which worsen commute intolerability) and allocating more land for conservation (which constrains new home construction).

They are also taking resources away from historically disadvantaged communities to provide services for newly arrived  ILLEGALS

FIFY
“When I die, I want the kingdom of darkness to rejoice because I am off the spiritual battlefield.”

Voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that......

Offline mountaineer

Fitness trainer Jillian Michaels blasts CA Governor Gavin Newsom after show-host Bill Maher says he supports a Newsom run for president

Maher tried cornering Michaels by asking her if her California life was any worse under Newsom. Michaels revealed that she moved to Florida shortly after her home in California got broken into by a convict freed by Newsom.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1761494652103045167
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Sylvester Stallone is 'permanently' leaving California behind for Florida

https://twitter.com/Rifleman4WVU/status/1761879333134618909
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Sylvester Stallone is 'permanently' leaving California behind for Florida

https://twitter.com/Rifleman4WVU/status/1761879333134618909

Therein lies the problem; all the blue state idiots that voted DEM or moving to red states and will turn those states blue. Liberals don't lose their stripes and they will only spread their liberalism.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Exactly.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Yep.  There is a complete disconnect between the policies they vote for and the consequences of those policies.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

T
@Rifleman4WVU
·
Follow
Keep in mind, Sly, voted for these people that destroyed CA. Reminder: Sly said, “go door to door to confiscate the guns”.

Does he not know that people in Florida have guns?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Yep.  There is a complete disconnect between the policies they vote for and the consequences of those policies.

IOW they are just plain stupid.