Author Topic: 'Every American should be scared to death' as Chinese nationalists at border hits high: Congressman  (Read 1353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Every American should be scared to death' as Chinese nationalists at border hits high: Congressman

'We've had mass waves of Chinese terrorists storming military installations with cameras. So look, it's a desperate threat,' says the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee

By Nicholas Ballasy

Published: February 22, 2024 11:00pm

Republican lawmakers and a former immigration official are sounding a new alarm about the national security threats facing the U.S. at the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I think every American should be scared to death. Not only is it the terrorist threat, we've had almost 400 [suspected terrorists] in this presidency where there were 11 last time, but its the 24,000 Chinese nationals who came in last year, 20,000 Since October 1, the highest year. Before that was 1800," said Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, during a discussion at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Thursday about illegal immigrant encounters at the border.

"You don't leave China with the social credit score system unless the CCP [Chinese Communist Party] knows about it. They're flying to South America and Central America and they're coming up here; they're paying $60,000 to the cartels, which is enriching the cartels, terrible organizations, they're subhuman. And we're basically feeding them money and letting these individuals come into the United States," he added.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection data shows that 24,048 Chinese citizens were encountered at the U.S.-Mexico border in fiscal year 2023, which ended in September. According to press reports, that figure is more than 12 times the total from the fiscal year 2022.

It is also a more than 7,000% increase from 2021, when just 323 Chinese nationals crossed the border during strict pandemic travel bans and lockdowns.

more
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/every-american-should-be-scared-death-chinese-nationalists-border-set-record
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

I have been concerned about Chinese Communist Party infiltration of the United States and its institutions.

Government, Industry, and Academic "leaders" have been willfully blind.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have been concerned about Chinese Communist Party infiltration of the United States and its institutions.

Government, Industry, and Academic "leaders" have been willfully blind.

All I know is that the Chicoms are our largest immenient danger.  And the fact we may be letting thousands and thousands of their commandos, along with Muzzies doesn't help me sleep better.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The Chinese Exclusion Act".

Made sense then.
Makes sense now.

Offline libertybele

All I know is that the Chicoms are our largest immenient danger.  And the fact we may be letting thousands and thousands of their commandos, along with Muzzies doesn't help me sleep better.

I find myself praying much more than I used to.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Every American should be scared to death' as Chinese nationalists at border hits high: Congressman
'We've had mass waves of Chinese terrorists storming military installations with cameras. So look, it's a desperate threat,' says the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee

By Nicholas Ballasy
Published: February 22, 2024 11:00pm

Republican lawmakers and a former immigration official are sounding a new alarm about the national security threats facing the U.S. at the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I think every American should be scared to death. Not only is it the terrorist threat, we've had almost 400 [suspected terrorists] in this presidency where there were 11 last time, but its the 24,000 Chinese nationals who came in last year, 20,000 Since October 1, the highest year. Before that was 1800," said Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, during a discussion at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Thursday about illegal immigrant encounters at the border.

"You don't leave China with the social credit score system unless the CCP [Chinese Communist Party] knows about it. They're flying to South America and Central America and they're coming up here; they're paying $60,000 to the cartels, which is enriching the cartels, terrible organizations, they're subhuman. And we're basically feeding them money and letting these individuals come into the United States," he added.

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/every-american-should-be-scared-death-chinese-nationalists-border-set-record
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

UPDATE
Chinese illegal alien arrested after trespassing on military base in California
There have been over 100 instances of Chinese nationals infiltrating military bases in the U.S. over the past few years.
Charlotte Hazard
March 30, 2024

A Chinese national was arrested after driving onto a Marine Corps base in California and refusing to leave, U.S. Customs and Border Protection confirmed.

Border Patrol agents confirmed to a local news outlet that the Chinese national was arrested Wednesday after entering onto the base in Twentynine Palms.

Agents also confirmed that the man was not in the United States legally.

"His purpose & intent behind his actions are still being investigated," USBP Chief Patrol Agent Gregory K. Bovino wrote on the social media platform, X. ...
JustTheNews

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
UPDATEJustTheNews

Unless he breached a fence, how did this illegal drive in?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Chinese migrant arrested after driving onto military base in California, ignoring orders to leave, story at New York Post

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

Given the leftist control of our military,the gate guards probably don't have any ammunition for their guns and the MP's have probably been  ordered to not shoot anyone not wearing a US uniform.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

This was probably a test to determine how difficult it would be for Chi-com terrorists to slip past the USMC guards. For one thing,they now now the USMC guards are not authorized to shoot unauthorized people who enter the base.

Given the military and political "leadership" of today,I would be surprised if they were even issued ammo for the weapons they carry.

Online mountaineer

Speaking of China and its "social credit score" crap:

China is going from door-to-door to install QR codes on citizens' homes. So everyone can instantly check the homeowners' social credit score by scanning this QR code.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1774288853915893787

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Speaking of China and its "social credit score" crap:

China is going from door-to-door to install QR codes on citizens' homes. So everyone can instantly check the homeowners' social credit score by scanning this QR code.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1774288853915893787

@mountaineer

Nothing new about that in communist countries. ONLY the leadership and their supporters and relatives are considered to  be human. Everyone else is no more than a useful tool to be used and then discarded with  no longer useful.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online mountaineer

Everyday hundreds of Chinese people are committing suicide, because they get blacklisted by Social Credit System for being unable to pay back bank loans: Story at Canada Free Press.