Author Topic: The American Stasi Controls What You Hear And See To Control What You Think And Do.. Sean Davis  (Read 236 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The American Stasi Controls What You Hear And See To Control What You Think And Do
Sean Davis

It’s tempting to look at Big Tech, corporate media, and federal agencies as distinct industries and entities with their own goals and organizational structures, but that’s not the right way to analyze them in 2024. In reality, they are just different systems within the same organism, similar to how eyes, ears, and legs are all part of a human body. They have different roles and functions, but all are subordinate to the same overarching goal: total power.

In 2024, these entities all function as part of a single system: the American Stasi. Recall that the Stasi was the oppressive spying and law enforcement regime deployed by the Soviet Union against the people of East Germany. The American regime today is every bit as corrupt and deceitful as the Soviet Stasi was during the Cold War. Big Tech and the federal surveillance system work hand in glove to manipulate what you see, hear, and think. The surveillance state spies on you constantly if you engage in activities it detests: going to church or speaking out at a school board meeting, for example. It develops and deploys complex technologies used to manipulate your perception of reality.

Big Tech is the deployment mechanism for much of this technology. Social media networks use government-funded technology to censor the news you read. Search engines use these technologies to prevent you from ever seeing information that’s inconvenient to the regime. Step out of line, and the surveillance state will demand that Big Tech shut down your account or prevent you from earning any revenue from your journalism. I personally know this happens because the regime did it to me and to The Federalist in 2020 and beyond.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/02/23/the-american-stasi-controls-what-you-hear-and-see-to-control-what-you-think-and-do/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... and so are the people looking to ban books from schools and libraries.

Free and independent thought is a threat to anyone attempting to force an orthodoxy upon an unconsenting population.

Tipper Gore and the PMRC will have to take my Judas Priest records from my cold dead hands.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
... and so are the people looking to ban books from schools and libraries.

Free and independent thought is a threat to anyone attempting to force an orthodoxy upon an unconsenting population.

Tipper Gore and the PMRC will have to take my Judas Priest records from my cold dead hands.

Playboy and Hustler for grade school libraries?

We agree some things are not appropriate for age groups (under 18), and some books really are not appropriate for (especially) grade school students, whether they conform to the heterosexual orthodoxy or not.

It is consenting ADULTS who have that right to read what they will, not children, and some things should be kept from juvenile access. YMMV
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis