Author Topic: DeSantis-supporters (like me) must lend their support to Trump  (Read 641 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DeSantis-supporters (like me) must lend their support to Trump
« on: February 23, 2024, 04:41:14 pm »
February 23, 2024
DeSantis-supporters (like me) must lend their support to Trump
By Julian R. Sinclair

Where would America be without the Constitution and Bill of Rights?  It is very likely that less than two years into the Obama administration, the U.S. would have become a decadent monstrosity, not unlike the E.U.  The Constitutional separation of powers prevented Obama from fundamentally destroying the country.  This founding document bought us some time to save the United States from Marxism and neo-liberalism.

We should consider this a parting gift from the Founding Fathers: a document written over 200 years ago was instrumental in preventing a neo-liberal (and Marxist) takeover of the US government.

Sadly, the Founders cannot buy us any more time if we lose the 2024 election: if the Democrats win, they will pack the Supreme Court with a dozen Neo-Marxist judges.  Some of these will be trans individuals on mind-altering hormones, making legal decisions as important as Brown v. Board of Education or the overturn of Roe v. Wade.  We could see the D.C. courts gain status above that of the Supreme Court.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/desantissupporters_like_me_must_lend_their_support_to_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: DeSantis-supporters (like me) must lend their support to Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 04:46:51 pm »
Julian R.Sinclair?

Isn't that a fake name used for "The Blaklist"?

Sorry man, I voted for RDS yesterday in the primary, just so I could stick it in Tumpy's eye.  The only finger I will raise for the orange menace is voting for him in November, and then because the alternative hastens our destruction as a country.  Otherwise, he can KMA.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 06:09:30 pm »
That's just awful - like it was written by a middle school kid for a class assignment.  I particularly enjoyed this part:

if the Democrats win, they will pack the Supreme Court with a dozen Neo-Marxist judges.  Some of these will be trans individuals on mind-altering hormones.

So if Biden wins, we're going to get multiple tranny justices on the Supreme Court when they pack it.

Sure we are.

For all the professed interest in the Constitution, the author apparently overlooked the very real possibility that the GOP will have control over at least one house of Congress, and therefore no packing could happen even if every single Democrat in Congress supported packing, which they don't.  Instead, the author just ignored the whole "Congress" thing and equated electing Biden with court packing.

What a numbnuts.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 07:20:24 pm »
But, but, we have been told repeatedly that Trump doesn't need people like us, and I can not in good conscience go against the word of The Orange One and his acolytes :whistle:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2024, 07:29:16 pm »
I am always open to a conversation on this.  Unfortunately, Trump sycophants are not.  Just look at the title here, telling me what I must do instead of simply asking for my support.

This has been going on for over eight years now.  And each time I point out some of the Conservative positions I would like to see Trump adopt, I am told by his zealots that Conservatives suck and how Trump doesn't need us.  Which brings us around once again.

To all Trump supporters:  If you want my vote, then explain to me how Trump is going to reign in the #1 problem this country faces today - the size of government.  Make that case.  Otherwise, to hell with your demands for my support.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 07:42:02 pm »
Old, crappy, uninteresting argument.

'Because Democrats'.

Bullshit.
Here's where I call y'all out.
HISTORIC business destruction.
HISTORIC loss of liberty
HISTORIC spending and expansion of government.

That's an historic worst. On both libertarian and fiscal issues.
And you are voting *FOR* more.
You are endorsing that. Your vote is your approval.
It's alright to do historic damage. We want more of that.

No wonder y'all can't get nothing done.
You'll bend over for ANYTHING... and it's alright. You'll approve it.

Because Democrats. That's the argument.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 07:51:32 pm »
I don't care for the 'tone' of the title of this article. Trump made his bed, let him lie in it.

I have no party affiliation.  I'm waiting to see what happens to Trump with his legal and monetary problems. We are months away from the election and he hasn't been proclaimed the GOP nominee, though it is likely as of right now.

If he indeed survives the upheaval in his life and campaign and becomes the GOP nominee I may reconsider voting for him if he selects Noem as his VP. May reconsider, that's about it.  Scott I don't think will be a strong enough VP, Ramaswamy is another Obama and DeSantis and Donalds are both from FL, so that pretty much leaves them out.

As of now, I will vote down ballot period.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 08:20:08 pm »
Trump supporters should have considered the future when they nominated someone under indictment in four places, after being forced to cough up half a billion dollars.  You aren't going to browbeat any self respecting person into voting for a felon. 

As for DeSantis people, there are few ethical or policy driven reasons to align with a "populist" lunatic.  The most oft-cited justification for supporting Trump is fear ... and fear can drive some terrible decisions. 

Online berdie

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2024, 09:59:09 pm »
Actually...no I don't have to.

That being said, you bet I'm scared of the Dems. Trump is not any better fiscally than them, but he's better on some things. His EOs may buy us some time until someone again steps up and can win against the Dems. Yeah, I know we've been waiting...and even had good people that stuck their necks out. But at some time the worm will have to turn. :0001:

I'm not committed to voting for Trump at this point. November is a good way away. I'm just hoping he doesn't taint the down ticket ballot.

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2024, 10:12:22 pm »
Actually...no I don't have to.

That being said, you bet I'm scared of the Dems. Trump is not any better fiscally than them, but he's better on some things. His EOs may buy us some time until someone again steps up and can win against the Dems. Yeah, I know we've been waiting...and even had good people that stuck their necks out. But at some time the worm will have to turn. :0001:

I'm not committed to voting for Trump at this point. November is a good way away. I'm just hoping he doesn't taint the down ticket ballot.

Well, the way I see it, he's not going to do anyone down ballot any favors. **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2024, 10:16:42 pm »
Win my vote.
The Republic is lost.