Author Topic: Everything But Woke-ism  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Everything But Woke-ism
« on: February 23, 2024, 03:33:32 pm »
Everything But Woke-ism
By John Mills (Col, USA, Ret)
February 15, 2024

Semi-Deep State Admiral gaslights the reader on the true causal factors of poor recruiting and retention in the Biden Military

Public Domain
Admiral (RET) James Stavridis sometimes says things that are intellectually honest. But sometimes he doesn’t. He was one of the first on November 4, 2020 to announce and congratulate Biden as the winner of the “most secure election ever” (from CK).

I responded on Twitter and Linkedin and told Stavridis to put a sock in it.

Now Stavridis is on Bloomberg bemoaning poor recruiting and retention of the US Military. He outlines the great economy and many other made up reasons (I don’t know what planet Stavridis is referring to with a great economy - have you seen the unrelenting growth of airline ticket prices?).

He can’t bring himself to utter the “W” word - Wokism. With Wokism, White, Straight, Judeo-Christian males (and females) are not welcome. Well that’s about 60% of your demographic to pull from.

What do you expect is going to happen? Stavridis needs to be bold and brave and really speak truth to power and not be part of the Blue Mob (which is only 16% of the nation according to Rasmussen (those that do not believe there is a Deep State)).

https://armedforces.press/everything-but-woke-ism/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson