Author Topic: Dems Are Desperate to Praise Biden but What They're Latching on to Now Is Truly Hilarious By Nick Ar  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Are Desperate to Praise Biden but What They're Latching on to Now Is Truly Hilarious
By Nick Arama | 3:52 PM on February 22, 2024

We reported on how Joe Biden is in California doing a bunch of campaign events, trying to hype his flagging effort.

He was at the Culver City Library on Wednesday speaking to a tiny crowd about student debt forgiveness, what looks like a vote-buying effort, as well as an end run around the Supreme Court and Congress. He couldn't draw people, even with many of those people being public officials. Why speak in a library rather than on a college campus, for example? He was likely afraid he would be besieged by anti-Israel activists and that wouldn't convey the picture they want to project.

Virtually all the comments on X on Biden's student debt scheme have been panning it. They regarded Biden's actions as illegal/improper distribution of wealth from taxpayers to others in order to help Joe Biden's election campaign.

However, his approval is still in the basement, so it isn't working.

Just how desperate are his supporters to find things for which to praise Biden?

You wouldn't believe how low their bar is -- they're praising him for knowing how to use the button on the iPhone to reverse the camera so you can take a selfie. Not a joke.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02/22/dems-are-desperate-to-praise-biden-but-what-theyre-talking-about-now-is-truly-hilarious-n2170471
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I praise Joe Biden for bankrupting Massachusetts state government and municipal governments with his Open Border policy.

Keep sending those migrant buses up North.  Better New York and Massachsuetts than Texas and Arizona.  More Dem megadonors in New York and Massachusetts that Biden might listen to.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.