Author Topic: 10 Shocking Examples Of Wokeism In The U.S. Military  (Read 153 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
10 Shocking Examples Of Wokeism In The U.S. Military
« on: February 23, 2024, 03:15:50 pm »
10 Shocking Examples Of Wokeism In The U.S. Military
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
|
by AMAC Newsline

AMAC Exclusive – By Aaron Flanigan
Military

Earlier this year, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley—previously branded by President Donald Trump as a woke “television general”—took to CNN to complain that accusations of wokeism in the U.S. military are vastly overhyped. But despite Milley’s claim that the military has not been infected by woke ideology, there is a growing mountain of evidence pointing to the military brass’s descent into social, cultural, and political leftism.

Here are ten prominent examples that every American should be aware of.

1. Milley’s Defiant 2020 Resignation Letter
Ironically, few people have done more to corroborate accusations of wokeism in the military than Mark Milley himself.

At the peak of the June 2020 Black Lives Matter riots, Milley drafted a resignation letter to President Donald Trump that alleged Trump was “doing great and irreparable harm” to the nation.

https://amac.us/newsline/society/10-shocking-examples-of-wokeism-in-the-u-s-military/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson