Author Topic: Ohio mother who left 16-month-old baby alone in playpen for TEN DAYS so she could go on vacation ple  (Read 1455 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ohio mother who left 16-month-old baby alone in playpen for TEN DAYS so she could go on vacation pleads guilty to murder

Kristel Candelario, 32, now faces a life term and will be sentenced on March 18
    She left her 16-month-old daughter home alone in a playpen for 10 days last summer so she could go on vacation
    The infant was discovered in a Pack-N-Play pen soiled with urine and feces and was extremely dehydrated at the time of death, prosecutors said

By Dolores Chang For Dailymail.Com

Published: 09:11 EST, 23 February 2024 | Updated: 09:28 EST, 23 February 2024

An Ohio mother pleaded guilty to aggravated murder after she left her 16-month-old daughter home alone in a playpen for 10 days last summer so she could go on vacation.

Kristel Candelario, 32, now faces a life term and will be sentenced on March 18 in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court in Cleveland.

She also pleaded guilty to child endangerment as part of a plea deal with Cuyahoga County prosecutors, who agreed to dismiss two murder counts and a felony assault charge.

The 32-year-old mother was arrested and charged in the death of her baby daughter, Jailyn, while she reportedly traveled to Detroit and Puerto Rico in June last year.

'This case is one of those truly unimaginable cases that will stick with me for many years to come,' said Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Michael O'Malley, announcing the plea on Thursday.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13117879/ohio-mother-left-baby-playpen-vacation-pleads-guilty-murder.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

Unfathomably evil.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

Vacation, huh. I wonder if she even worked at all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
she died a horrible death..no food or water for 10 days... 8888crybaby
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Uh huh.  Puerto Rican.  The kind of trash we accommodate from 2 preferred Demographics.

This is unbelievable.  Are people really this stupid?

I KNOW too many younger and younger are all about ME ME ME.

But are they also that stupid?

This is disgusting.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline libertybele

Life in Prison. No ifs ands or butts.  It's not a matter of being stupid, it's a matter of not giving a damn and being selfish!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How much more of this will we see come from the millions Biden keeps letting in?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

How much more of this will we see come from the millions Biden keeps letting in?

My thoughts as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I’m actually crying about this.

We would have gladly cared for that sweet child.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
she died a horrible death..no food or water for 10 days... 8888crybaby

This is what I’m believing - that Jesus spared her from the pain and suffering and took her to heaven in His arms. 
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline DB

Online roamer_1

No words...

I have words. I just can't write em here.