Author Topic: Only One Nation is Beating China for Illegal Entries into America This Year.  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Only One Nation is Beating China for Illegal Entries into America This Year.

The number of Chinese nationals illegally crossing the U.S. border in the San Diego sector is surpassed only by Colombians, according to internal data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

The data obtained by Fox News reveals that 21,000 Chinese nationals have crossed into CBP’s San Diego sector in FY 2024 so far, the second-largest foreign group behind 28,000 Colombians that have crossed. By comparison, only 18,000 Mexicans have entered the same sector since October 1, 2023, the start of FY 2024.

The internal data also revealed that thousands of people from “special interest” countries — including Afghanistan — have crossed illegally into the San Diego sector in FY 2024.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/02/23/only-one-nation-is-beating-china-for-illegal-entries-into-america-this-year/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson