Author Topic: Gov. Kathy Hochul Says New Yorkers ‘Need a Break’ from Illegal Immigration While Giving Welfare to I  (Read 203 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gov. Kathy Hochul Says New Yorkers ‘Need a Break’ from Illegal Immigration While Giving Welfare to Illegal Aliens

JOHN BINDER
22 Feb 2024529

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) says New Yorkers “need a break” from illegal immigration as her administration opens welfare to border crossers and illegal aliens arriving in the sanctuary state.

During an interview on MSNBC this week, Hochul said the arrival of nearly 200,000 border crossers and illegal aliens to New York since the spring of 2022 has “overwhelmed” and strained public resources, suggesting more arrivals ought to be shut out to give New Yorkers “a break.”

“We have been so affected. I mean, 175,000 migrants who came here,” Hochul said:

They came here for a better life, they came here for a job but our city and its resources are absolutely overwhelmed. We need a break. I’m working to get people jobs. They’re here, I’m going to make them work and get them jobs. But until then, we need some relief at the border. [Emphasis added]

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/22/gov-kathy-hochul-says-new-yorkers-need-a-break-from-illegal-immigration-while-giving-welfare-to-illegal-aliens/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 02:05:11 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A typical way of liberal politics.  P*ss and moan about something to soften the knowledge they are throwing taxpayer money at a problem instead of working to solve it. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The bus is full, prepare for ramming speed!
The Republic is lost.