Author Topic: Mary Trump: Donald’s ‘Untreated Psychiatric Disorders’ Are Getting Worse  (Read 399 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mary Trump: Donald’s ‘Untreated Psychiatric Disorders’ Are Getting Worse

Pam Key 22 Feb 2024

Donald Trump’s estranged niece Mary Trump claimed Thursday on MSNBC’s “The Last Word” that the former president has “untreated psychiatric disorders.”

Trump said, “This is a person who has untreated psychiatric disorders. And any untreated disorder of any kind of worsens over time, as long as it remains untreated. So, it makes perfect sense that somebody who is as unhealthy as he is, who is under the extraordinary amount of stress he is under, would have a harder time holding it together cognitively.”

She continued, “Donald was always quite good when he was younger at sticking to a point. And he knew certain things about his business so, he could say perfectly reasonable statements with confidence. And let’s be fair, he was very good at being in the media. And that is one of the main reasons my grandfather chose him to be his successor because he had that kind of presence.”

Trump added, “What is so fascinating about this chapter in his life is that he has finally reached the end of the road. When he was taking over for my grandfather, or when he was my grandfather’s successor, and one who is going to fill my grandfather’s ambitions, he did not need skill. He needed skill as a real estate developer. He just needed the skill as the arrogant, self-confident, brash guy who played well on television. My grandfather always had hundreds of millions of dollars to prop him up.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02/22/mary-trump-donalds-untreated-psychiatric-disorders-are-getting-worse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Mary Trump's Tourette's and Donald-Trump-Hatred are what need treatment. It dates to her challenges of Fred Trump's will:

Donald Trump defeats niece Mary Trump in lawsuit over inheritance[/url

NEW YORK, Nov 15 (Reuters) - Donald Trump defeated his niece Mary Trump in a lawsuit where she accused the former U.S. president and two of his siblings of defrauding her out of a multimillion-dollar inheritance.

In a decision on Monday, Justice Robert Reed of a New York state court in Manhattan said Mary Trump released her claims against her relatives in a 2001 settlement over the estate of Donald Trump's father Fred Trump Sr.

IIRC, Mary is the daughter of Fred Trump Sr.' alcoholic brother (who inspired DJT refusing to drink alcohol). Mary may not be an alcoholic, but she has the alcoholics' character trait of refusing to be responsible for her own choices in life.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If MSNBC, CNN, and entire MSM fr that matter cared even for 10% of Biden's Pedophillia and Incestual tendencies against Trump's Meglomania, the nation might get a better idea of which of these 2 are the most mentally ill.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What about Biden's cognitive decline?

Either way, America may be better off electing a bowl of pudding as President.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I have found that a very high number of psychologists/psychiatrists/MFT's are measurably more mentally ill than those they treat, Mary Trump is probably no exception.

Offline berdie

I'm not sure Trump has true "psychiatric disorders". He's an egomaniac and narcissist, imho. But there are a ton of people like that.

Do I think Mary Trump has an ax to grind...more than likely. :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

I'm not sure Trump has true "psychiatric disorders". He's an egomaniac and narcissist, imho. But there are a ton of people like that.

Do I think Mary Trump has an ax to grind...more than likely. :laugh:
That, and she's mad as a hatter.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org