Author Topic: Biden meets Alexei Navalny widow, daughter during California trip  (Read 702 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden meets Alexei Navalny widow, daughter during California trip
By Social Links for Samuel Chamberlain
Published Feb. 22, 2024, 3:04 p.m. ET

President Biden met Thursday with the widow and daughter of Russian activist Alexei Navalny, six days after the announcement of his death in an Arctic prison.

The meeting with Yulia and Dasha Navalnaya took place in San Francisco and represents the first confirmation of Yulia Navalnaya’s whereabouts since her husband’s death.

Dasha Navalnaya is a student at nearby Stanford University.

In a statement, the White House said Biden “express[ed] his heartfelt condolences” to the women “for their terrible loss” and “expressed his admiration for … Navalny’s extraordinary courage and his legacy of fighting against corruption and for a free and democratic Russia in which the rule of law applies equally to everyone.”

https://nypost.com/2024/02/22/us-news/biden-meets-alexei-navalny-widow-daughter-during-california-trip/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Millee

Re: Biden meets Alexei Navalny widow, daughter during California trip
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 08:59:56 pm »
As if they haven't suffered enough.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 09:28:22 pm »
Did Grandpa Joe creepily sniff their hair?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 11:57:51 pm »

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1760766525202403688
Joe takes no questions? That's good because I doubt he remembers who he'd **nononono* just met

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 12:02:32 am »
I bet he told her about Beau dying in a Russian prison.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 03:10:53 pm »
Gaffe-prone Biden, 81, mistakenly calls Navalny's widow Yulia YOLANDA after meeting - before shuffling back to his SUV as calls mount for elderly president to step down

By Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com

Published: 21:10 EST, 22 February 2024 | Updated: 08:40 EST, 23 February 2024

President Joe Biden suffered another public gaffe on Thursday, misnaming Alexei Navalny's widow Yulia as 'Yolanda' in a brief meeting with the press in Los Angeles.

The president spoke privately with Yulia and Dasha Navalnaya in a suite at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco following Alexei's death.

'This morning I had the honor of meeting Alexei Navalny's wife and daughter,' he said in a parking garage. 'The one that was made clear to me is that Yolanda's gonna, she's gonna continue to fight.'

Biden, at 81, the oldest president in American history, then shuffled back to his SUV.

The meeting with the Navalny family came hours after Biden publicly called Putin a 'crazy S.O.B.' in the wake of Navalny's death at the age of 47.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13115941/Gaffe-prone-Biden-81-mistakenly-calls-Navalnys-widow-Yulia-YOLANDA-meeting-shuffling-SUV-calls-mount-elderly-president-step-down.html
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 03:58:27 pm »
LIEden didn't travel to CA to meet with her. He was already here visiting Progs' "ATM". IOW, visiting her was opportunistic coincidence.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2024, 04:15:07 pm »
Yolanda? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2024, 04:30:27 pm »
He certainly got his hands on her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2024, 04:49:57 pm »

Looked more like he was trying to find her bra strap.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2024, 04:51:57 pm »
He certainly got his hands on her.

:silly:

Been married to this same women over here for 40 years, and I don't bear hug her like that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.