Author Topic: MSNBC’s McCaskill: ‘It Is Ridiculous that The New York Times Fact Check Joe Biden’  (Read 392 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s McCaskill: ‘It Is Ridiculous that The New York Times Fact Check Joe Biden’

Pam Key 22 Feb 2024

MSNBC contributor Claire McCaskill said Thursday on “Morning Joe” that The New York Times was “ridiculous” for a story headlined “Fact-Checking Biden’s Recent Economic Talking Points,” which pointed out some of the president’s comments were misleading.

McCaskill said, “If you travel around the world, which I’m fortunate enough to have a chance to do several times a year, you know what the rest of the world sees right now? They see America with the strongest economy. They see America with the most advanced technology. America’s universities still the brightest light on the horizon in terms of academics and research. They see American companies still exceeding in terms of their global reach. But you know what they look down their nose at? At Donald Trump being a leader. What everyone says when you travel, ‘Well, you wouldn’t elect him again, would you? Hasn’t the country learned? You wouldn’t ever give this guy power again, would you? Tell us that he’s not going to be re-elected. Please, tell us you’ve learned your lesson.’ So The only blemish on the great country of America worldwide is, in fact, Donald Trump.”

She continued, “Can I make a suggestion? I move that every newspaper in America quits doing any fact checks on Joe Biden until they fact check Donald Trump every morning on the front page. It is ridiculous that The New York Times fact check Joe Biden on something. I mean, he vomits lies, Trump vomits lies. And he, every day over and over and over again. And it’s just ridiculous that The New York Times is doing a fact check on Biden while they let Trump- they’re numb to the torrent of lies coming out of Trump’s mouth.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02/22/msnbcs-mccaskill-it-is-ridiculous-that-the-new-york-times-fact-check-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The only person for whom the New York Times would stab Biden in the back is Hillary Clinton.

Don't call it a comeback ... she never left ...

... Hildog is a vulture circling high above a wounded Biden 2024 Campaign waiting for it to die.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

Wasn't she going to cure Michael J. Fox of Parkinsons by using stem cells from aborted fetuses?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-