Author Topic: Key House Republicans targeted in six-figure ad buy to support aid for Ukraine  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Secure America's F'ing Borders if you want money for other nations to secure their borders.

I'm an American who pays taxes to the American Government to take care of America and Americans.

As a citizen, voter, and taxpayer it is very reasonable for me to ask that Americans' money be used to take care of America and Americans before we take care of foreigners and foreign nations.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 05:47:57 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Hoodat

I have no problem with us giving military aid to Ukraine.  But I have a HUGE problem with this regime invoking 'Ukraine' in order to spread money to their friends and political allies and enrich other governmental departments.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-