Author Topic: WATCH: Pelosi Boasts She Protects Palestinian Terror Suspects from the FBI.  (Read 244 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Pelosi Boasts She Protects Palestinian Terror Suspects from the FBI.

Pressed on whether it is time for Joe Biden to get “tough on Israel,” Nancy Pelosi has boasted she has “protected” Palestinians in her district from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and attacked the Israeli prime minister.

“You know, I have a lot of Palestinians in my district, and I’ve protected them from the FBI going to Arabic bookstores, I’ve protected them after 9/11 to bring them together, we all were in the streets against the Muslim ban,” said the former House Speaker, mischaracterizing Donald Trump’s ban on travel to the U.S. from seven Muslim-majority countries where terrorist organizations controlled swathes of territory.

Pelosi may have been seeking to restore her reputation among Muslim voters, which was damaged after she claimed pro-Palestinian demonstrators protesting for a ceasefire were peddling “Mr. Putin’s message” and urged the FBI to investigate them.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/02/21/watch-pelosi-boasts-she-protects-palestinian-terror-suspects-from-the-fbi/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson