Author Topic: Biden Buys Another Round of Votes in Defiance of the Supreme Court  (Read 371 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Buys Another Round of Votes in Defiance of the Supreme Court

Katie Pavlich
February 21, 2024 1:15 PM

President Joe Biden plans to buy another round of votes Wednesday by reallocating billions in student loan debt -- debt voluntarily taken out by wealthy degree holders.

"President Joe Biden on Wednesday will announce $1.2 billion of student debt relief for nearly 153,000 borrowers — and he’s sending emails to make sure they know whom to thank for it,"
POLITICO reports. "The administration’s latest tranche of loan forgiveness covers borrowers who are enrolled in Biden’s new loan repayment program, initially borrowed $12,000 or less and have been repaying their debt for at least 10 years."

The decision comes as Biden desperately tries to hold onto his Democratic coalition while his approval numbers continue to plummet across the board.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2024/02/21/biden-set-to-buy-another-round-of-votes-in-defiance-of-scotus-n2635528
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden Buys Another Round of Votes in Defiance of the Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 05:29:20 pm »
What about relief for all those families' whose lives and credit were decimated by corrupt Wall Street Banksters and their Government accomplices in 2008/2009?  People's whose homes were foreclosed upon even when they were not in default on the mortgage payments.

Why do the needs of a chosen few outweigh the needs of the many in America?

If I knew I could welch on college debt, I would have attended a 4-year college.  But, I was a gullible responsible chump.

America's ants are getting screwed over by its ruling grasshopper class.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 11:34:28 pm »
If Mr. Trump regains office, he ought to cancel whatever executive orders biden issued re student debt.

And then send each and every one of those welshers a bill.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 12:22:55 am »
... with compounded interest, like a mortgage company or the IRS would do to the rest of us.

If Mr. Trump regains office, he ought to cancel whatever executive orders biden issued re student debt.

And then send each and every one of those welshers a bill.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.