Author Topic: Joe Biden’s brother switched up story on China deal after lawmakers showed him receipts, source says  (Read 240 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s brother switched up story on China deal after lawmakers showed him receipts, source says
February 21, 2024 | Nick Pope

James Biden altered his story during a closed-door interview with lawmakers on Wednesday after congressional investigators presented him with evidence directly contradicting his claims, according to a source familiar with the interview.

Joe Biden’s younger brother, in closed-door testimony to the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees, initially told his interviewers that he was not part of a business deal involving Hunter Biden and several of his associates, according to a source familiar with the interview. However, after investigators showed him an agreement that featured his signature alongside those of Hunter Biden and his business partners, James Biden then told legislators that he did not remember signing the agreement.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/02/21/joe-bidens-brother-switched-up-story-on-china-deal-after-lawmakers-showed-him-receipts-source-says-1439085/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Nothing like receipts to jog a fuzzy memory.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.