Author Topic: Why a principal designer of the Stealth Bomber is in a supermax prison  (Read 190 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Why a principal designer of the Stealth Bomber is in a supermax prison
By
Team Mighty
Updated on
Feb 22, 2024 5:56 AM PST
Reviewed by
Tessa Robinson

There are a lot of infamous names sitting in the escape-proof U.S. Penitentiary at ADX Florence – also known as “The Alcatraz of the Rockies.” Here’s another.

There are a lot of infamous names sitting in the escape-proof U.S. Penitentiary at ADX Florence – also known as “The Alcatraz of the Rockies.” Terry Nichols, one of the Oklahoma City bombers, is there. So was Robert Hanssen, one of the most damaging spies in American history, before his death on June 5, 2023. The Unabomber spent time there, the Shoe Bomber, one of the Boston Marathon Bombers… you get it. These people are the worst.

The man
Considering the company he’s in, it’s no wonder very few people know the name Noshir Gowadia, either in or out of the joint. Gowadia was one of the chief designers of the B-2 Spirit stealth bomber. He is not only notable for designing the propulsion system, and tech that helps protect the B-2 from heat-seeking missiles; he’s also notable for giving that information to China, Israel, and others.

Noshir Sheriarji Gowadia was born in India but came to the United States as a young man. He became a citizen and started working for Northrop in 1968. For 20 years, he worked for the company, one of America’s top defense contractors. There, he worked on developing low-observable technology for aircraft, commonly called “stealth.”

https://www.wearethemighty.com/tactical/why-one-of-the-principal-designers-of-the-stealth-bomber-is-in-a-supermax-prison/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson