Author Topic: SecDef Austin Didn't Transfer Power In Hospital Because He Is Trusted Accomplice In Take Down Of Ame  (Read 145 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SecDef Austin Didn't Transfer Power In Hospital Because He Is Trusted Accomplice In Take Down Of America
By L Todd Wood
February 18, 2024
Views: 1254

Public Domain
Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin did not transfer power as required during his recent hospital stay for serious illness.

The question we need to unpack is -- why?

Let's lay out some facts, not opinion, shall we?

Austin maniacally pushed the vaccine on all of the U.S. armed forces and refuses to admit to this day the horrific side effects -- massive death and disability. He is lying about the vaccines. For this reason, recruitment has plummeted, seriously weakening our nation.

Austin has incorporated aggressively the Maoist doctrine of DEI into the U.S. Armed Forces. The consequence of this behavior is the weakening of America's defense.

https://armedforces.press/secdef-austin-didnt-transfer-power-in-hospital-because-he-is-trusted-accomplice-in-take-down-of-america/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson