Author Topic: Amazon driver fends off attack from drunk, naked NYC migrant — and ends up in cuffs  (Read 205 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Amazon driver fends off attack from drunk, naked NYC migrant — and ends up in cuffs
Story by Joe Marino, Reuven Fenton, Amanda Woods, Jorge Fitz-Gibbon • 2d

A Big Apple Amazon driver said he had to slam a naked and drunk migrant in the head with a snowball to keep the deranged asylum seeker from making off with his packages — only to find himself in handcuffs.

The migrant, identified by police sources as Yeison Sanchez, 26, was allegedly stumbling drunk and clutching a beer bottle when the Amazon driver said he caught him red-handed trying to make off with packages he was delivering in Clinton Hill around 4:45 p.m. on Sunday.

That’s when things got out of hand.

“I was unloading my stuff, and a guy – he was like a pervert, he had his penis out,” the driver, who asked that he only be identified as Abu, told The Post on Monday.

“He’s in the corner of the street j–king off and I told him, ‘Hey, what are you doing?’” Abu added. “And he went into my van where all my mail and everything was at, and I pushed him away, and he ran towards me like he was going to aggressively hit me.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/amazon-driver-fends-off-attack-from-drunk-naked-nyc-migrant-and-ends-up-in-cuffs/ar-BB1ixNof
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 03:05:45 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm surprised the attorney for Sanchez didn't tell everyone the drunk, naked, pervert had just come from choir practice at the church where he is active. :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson