Author Topic: Khanna: No Point in Hearing from Biden’s Brother, $200K Loan ‘Speaks to This President’s Character’  (Read 207 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Khanna: No Point in Hearing from Biden’s Brother, $200K Loan ‘Speaks to This President’s Character’ as ‘Caring’

Ian Hanchett 22 Feb 2024

On Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Katy Tur Reports,” Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) said that he didn’t attend the testimony from President Joe Biden’s brother James because nothing would come of it and argued that “I don’t know if I’d ever give a $200,000 loan to my brother. It just speaks to this President’s character. He’s a family person, and you’re trying to take someone who is a human being, who’s a caring father, who’s a caring brother, and politicize that?”

Host Katy Tur asked, “Why are you not in the House right now hearing testimony from James Biden?”

Khanna responded, “Well, we know that nothing is going to come of that. The Republicans have been on a total fishing expedition. There’s not a single piece of evidence linking this to Joe Biden. Their own caucus does not want to do anything with this, and I think this is going to be the final nail in the coffin. They need to move on.”

Tur then asked, “Have you heard anything in the course of these investigations that has given you any pause?”

Khanna answered, “No, no. What’s given me pause is that you have an Oversight Committee that should be working on how we lower prices for the American people, should be working on inflation — which the Republicans keep talking about — , or the economy. But all they have been doing is taking political shots at the President. You’ve had their own witnesses say there’s not a case for impeachment. You’ve had people testify who have done business with Hunter Biden and James Biden. They’re Republican witnesses saying, President Biden was not involved in any way. And then they have this big thing that President Biden gave a loan of $200,000 to James Biden. I said, I don’t know if I’d ever give a $200,000 loan to my brother. It just speaks to this President’s character. He’s a family person, and you’re trying to take someone who is a human being, who’s a caring father, who’s a caring brother, and politicize that?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02/22/khanna-no-point-in-hearing-from-bidens-brother-200k-loan-speaks-to-this-presidents-character-as-caring/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The IRS wants to track every transaction over $600, but Biden's can throw around $200K like its loose change.

So, a sole proprietor seller on eBay will get more scrutiny from the IRS than rich bastards throwing around millions of dollars.

Something is very, very, very wrong.  The system is failing.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.