Author Topic: Pentagon on Houthis: ‘It’s Their Calculation on When They’re Going to Stop’ Attacks  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pentagon on Houthis: ‘It’s Their Calculation on When They’re Going to Stop’ Attacks

Ian Hanchett 22 Feb 2024

During an interview with ABC News on Wednesday, Pentagon Deputy Spokesperson Sabrina Singh stated that while the U.S. will continue to strike the Houthis if they continue to attack ships in the Red Sea, what it will take to stop the strikes by Houthis in the region is ultimately “really a decision that the Houthis have to make. It’s their calculation on when they’re going to stop these attacks.”

Host Linsey Davis asked, “Houthi rebels, as you know, continue to fire on commercial targets despite U.S. and allied strikes. What’s it going to take to resolve the situation there?”

Singh responded, “Well, it’s really a decision that the Houthis have to make. It’s their calculation on when they’re going to stop these attacks. They’re attacking innocent mariners. They’re attacking U.S. ships, our vessels in the Red Sea. They just hit a commercial vessel that was carrying grain that was destined for Yemen, for their own citizens, for a starving population. All we can do is continue to urge them to stop these attacks, and if they don’t, we will continue to hold them responsible, either with our coalition, our joint strikes, or when you see us do dynamic strikes in a unilateral fashion.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02/22/pentagon-on-houthis-its-their-calculation-on-when-theyre-going-to-stop-attacks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WHAT..it's up to you to make them stop!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pentagon: We’re Not Eliminating Houthi Capabilities, Just ‘Lessening’ Them, But Iran Keeps Supplying Them

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “America Reports,” Pentagon Deputy Spokesperson Sabrina Singh stated that while there have been some interceptions of weapons bound to the Houthis from Iran, “they do continue to be supplied by Iran. We know  Iran is behind these groups and others within the region, and that’s why you’ve seen the U.S. and our coalition partners respond in stride” by launching strikes that “we are not saying…are taking every capability that they have off the map, but every single day that we conduct a strike, we are lessening what they have the next day to conduct either attacks on our ships or other commercial mariners.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02/22/pentagon-were-not-eliminating-houthi-capabilities-just-lessening-them-but-iran-keeps-supplying-them/
Support the USO

Online DefiantMassRINO

Teddy Roosevelt was an advocate of disportionality.  So was my drunken Irish grandfather - the ass walloppings he gave were not proportional, they were disproportional - the intent was to wallop us so bad, we'd never think of repeating whatever we did to deserve the first ass wallopping.

I guess they don't teach this at the Tufts Fletcher School for Diplomacy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.