Author Topic: Nationwide AT&T wireless outage reported  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nationwide AT&T wireless outage reported
« on: February 22, 2024, 02:40:36 pm »
 Nationwide AT&T wireless outage reported
by Lauren Sforza - 02/22/24 8:51 AM ET

Thousands of outages affecting AT&T’s wireless network were reported early Thursday morning, according to tracking site DownDetector.

The outages appeared to start around 4 a.m. Thursday, with the number of reported outages surging to more than 70,000 as of 8 a.m., according to the tracking website. They were most concentrated in Houston, Atlanta, Miami and Chicago, but affected customers across the country.

AT&T confirmed to The Hill its customers were experiencing some disruptions to their network and that the company was working to resolve the issue.

“Some of our customers are experiencing wireless service interruptions this morning. We are working urgently to restore service to them,” the AT&T statement reads. “We encourage the use of Wi-Fi calling until service is restored.”

Customers from other networks also reported experiencing issues with their wireless connections, but those reports were not as widespread as AT&T. There were about 4,000 reports of issues among Verizon users as of 8 a.m. Thursday, but the company confirmed there was no problem with its network.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/4482609-nationwide-att-wireless-outage-reported/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Nationwide AT&T wireless outage reported
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 04:15:04 pm »
China, Russia, Iran, or North Korea?

I'm thinking Russians because DOJ slammed a Russian hacking group last week.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.