Author Topic: Report: Judge in Fulton County’s Trump Case Donated to Fani Willis  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Judge in Fulton County’s Trump Case Donated to Fani Willis

Wendell Husebø 22 Feb 2024

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee, who is presiding over the Trump election interference case, donated to county prosecutor Fani Willis, financial disclosures show.

The judge donated $150 to Willis in June 2020, while working for the Justice Department.

“The donation itself is more or less a token amount and was made prior to his becoming a judge,” legal analyst Philip Holloway told the Daily Caller. “But failure to disclose to the defendants a political donation to the prosecutor can be seen as a present appearance of a conflict of interest. Judges are required to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest.”

Gov. Brian Kemp (R), who refused to launch a criminal probe into Willis, appointed McAfee to the bench and was subsequently sworn in on February 1, 2023.

Previously, McAfee worked for Willis in the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office before she won the election in 2020, the New York Times reported in August.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/22/report-trump-judge-in-fulton-county-donated-to-fani-willis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Report: Judge in Fulton County’s Trump Case Donated to Fani Willis
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 04:25:40 pm »
So, Trump's strategy is to piss off both the prosecutor and the judge.  That should go well.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Report: Judge in Fulton County’s Trump Case Donated to Fani Willis
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 04:28:21 pm »
So, Trump's strategy is to piss off both the prosecutor and the judge.  That should go well.

It doesn't bother you that this Judge (not Engoron) and Prosecutor are so cozy, but instead it's Trump's fault?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: