Author Topic: Illegal Alien Accused of Causing Sgt. Michael Kunovich’s Death Files Civil Rights Lawsuit Claiming L  (Read 208 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Illegal Alien Accused of Causing Sgt. Michael Kunovich’s Death Files Civil Rights Lawsuit Claiming Limited English Skills Make Him Disabled

John Binder 21 Feb 2024

An illegal alien, accused of causing St. Johns County, Florida, sheriff’s office Sgt. Michael Kunovich’s death, has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit claiming his limited English-speaking skills make him disabled.

As Breitbart News reported, 19-year-old illegal alien Virgilio Aguilar-Mendez of Guatemala was arrested in May 2023 and has been charged with resisting an officer with violence and manslaughter in connection with Kunovich’s death.

This week, Aguilar-Mendez’s defense attorneys filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against Kunovich’s estate, Lt. Jose Jimenez, who also responded to the incident, and St. Johns County, claiming that their client is disabled because he does not speak English or Spanish and was thus denied his rights under the “Americans with Disabilities Act” and the “Rehabilitation Act.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ON-TvOoY0Q&ab_channel=News4JAXTheLocalStation

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/21/illegal-alien-accused-causing-sgt-michael-kunovich-s-death-files-civil-rights-lawsuit-claiming-limited-english-skills-make-him-disabled/
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 02:29:17 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Deport him after prison time.  If he'll kill a cop, he's too dangerous to be in this country.  I'll bet if they tell him in English he's going to be deported, miraculously he'll understand English. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Since he is an illegal alien, does he have any legal standing in American courts?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.