Author Topic: ABSURD: Biden’s ICE claims it has no choice but to release thousands of detained illegals because Ho  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ABSURD: Biden’s ICE claims it has no choice but to release thousands of detained illegals because House Republicans blocked much-needed funding for detention centers

02/21/2024 // Belle Carter // 310 Views

President Joe Biden and his administration will find ways to make sure America is flooded with illegals while he is seated in the White House – even after Republicans blocked the border bill his regime is pushing in Congress.
A bombshell report released on Feb. 14 indicated that the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is getting ready to implement its contingency plan for the mass release of 4,000 to 6,000 illegal immigrants. The reason? According to four officials at ICE and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), who spoke to the Washington Post, they would need to cut detainee holding capacity because of the $700 million budget shortfall, which allegedly would have been funded under the $95 billion foreign aid package.

https://www.alipac.us/f9/absurd-biden%92s-ice-claims-has-no-choice-but-release-thousands-detained-ille-417439/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson