Author Topic: Neo-Nazi “Blood Tribe” group that SUPPORTS BIDEN marches through downtown Nashville with swastika fl  (Read 242 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Neo-Nazi “Blood Tribe” group that SUPPORTS BIDEN marches through downtown Nashville with swastika flags
02/21/2024 // Ethan Huff // 770 Views

A neo-Nazi organization called Blood Tribe that was seen marching through the streets of downtown Nashville the other day is led by a guy who supports Joe Biden over Donald Trump because Biden "sends rockets to Ukraine."

Former marine Christopher Pohlhaus, who supports Ukraine, founded Blood Tribe in 2020. He and his comrades were seen stomping through Nashville chanting "Heil Ukraine!" as the war with Russia continues.

"My vote is useless," Pohlhaus told a reporter last summer in Florida. "I think Biden's better than Trump 'cause he sends rockets to Ukraine."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-21-pro-biden-blood-tribe-marches-downtown-nashville.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson