Author Topic: 'It All Fell Apart': Fearless Fund Founder on Impact of DEI Lawsuits  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'It All Fell Apart': Fearless Fund Founder on Impact of DEI Lawsuits
Story by Brit Morse • 18h

As conservative groups continue to go after DEI-based grant programs, the firms that provide them--including Fearless Fund and Hello Alice--are struggling. And they promise to fight back.

It's been roughly six months since conservative groups began suing companies and investment firms that offer grant programs exclusively to historically disadvantaged groups--calling the funding discriminatory and, therefore, unlawful. Fearless Fund CEO Arian Simone revealed in an interview with Inc. that the conservatives' strategy is essentially working and that her organization is on the ropes.

The firm, which launched in 2019 and grew to a team of 19, has since scaled back to six. "It all fell apart due to litigation," says Simone. "You're talking millions of dollars we've lost, and it's truly impacting our operations."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/smallbusiness/it-all-fell-apart-fearless-fund-founder-on-impact-of-dei-lawsuits/ar-BB1iGDA6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=63ddfe442c274adf97e01d8bb1a00ef7&ei=48
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson