Author Topic: Candidate for GOP precinct chair in TX has history of grooming boys for gay sex  (Read 580 times)

Online mountaineer

From Twitter/X:
Sara Gonzales
@SaraGonzalesTX
Ryan Cook (@ryanc_2025) is running for GOP precinct chair in Nacogdoches County. He is a gay man who has a history of grooming boys online. Here is an exchange between Ryan (at 20 years old) and a 16-year-old boy. He must be stopped.

11:47 AM · Feb 18, 2024
Sara continues: Ryan’s excuse went from “it’s a fake DM” to “ok it’s real but he was 17 and technically can consent to sex” and admits he was “going after” him. My source maintains the boy was 16. More people are coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment.

https://twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX/status/1759334331678413204

Ousted Rep. George Santos called him out:
... "Let me be very clear. As a gay man I know the difficult task it is to thread the very fine line of upholding conservative values and understanding who I am within the conservative movement," Santos said on Sunday. "One thing I will say is that I loath pedophiles and will never stay silent when someone is a risk to society."

Santos goes on to say the allegations against Cook "are staggering and troubling."

"I pressed him on the issue today and he defended himself by resorting to the TX consent statute. (17 to consent to sexual relations). It is my understanding that is what most predators do to justify their actions towards minors," Santos wrote. "I served in the house of reps and I got to meet many people among them was a group of dedicated Teen Republicans who at a very young age display a lot of determination and character, it was alarming to me when I saw Ryan followed a great deal of them so I instantly notified one of their leaders to take action to keep the Teen GOP crew safe!" ...
More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org