Author Topic: Gabbard to headline fundraiser at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gabbard to headline fundraiser at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort
« on: February 21, 2024, 11:36:53 pm »
 Gabbard to headline fundraiser at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort
by Hanna Trudo - 02/21/24 6:01 PM ET

Former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is slated to appear at former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort next month.

According to an invitation shared exclusively with The Hill, Gabbard is set to be the keynote speaker at the 917 Society’s annual fundraiser on March 7 for a night in Palm Beach “celebrating the Constitution.”

The event comes after Trump, the current front-runner for the Republican nomination, acknowledged Gabbard is under consideration to be his vice presidential choice among several other contenders.

Dinner for the event costs $1,250, according to the invite.

Gabbard retired from Congress in 2021 after representing the Hawaii’s 2nd Congressional District. She spent much of her time in office as part of the progressive coalition, pushing further to the left than many of her liberal counterparts in the House.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4481796-gabbard-to-headline-fundraiser-at-trumps-mar-a-lago-resort/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Gabbard to headline fundraiser at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 01:43:58 am »
The 917's statements on its web page don't match with a "fund raiser" at Mar-a-Lago.

As a not-for-profit organization with tax-exempt status, The 917 Society does not align with, endorse, or otherwise support any particular political candidate, organization, party, or platform. We do support our Constitution, the democratic process and encourage civic engagement.

https://www.917society.org/

Looks like Trump has found himself a new money train, ironically one that allegedly "supports" the Constitution.

Is there anything Trump can't corrupt?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.