Author Topic: Bidens’ dog, Commander, bit Secret Service personnel in at least 24 incidents, records show  (Read 1251 times)

Online mountaineer

Bidens’ dog, Commander, bit Secret Service personnel in at least 24 incidents, records show
By Camila DeChalus and Betsy Klein, CNN
Updated 5:00 PM EST, Wed February 21, 2024
Commander Biden, President Joe Biden’s family dog, bit US Secret Service personnel in at least 24 incidents at the White House and other locations, according to new internal USSS documents obtained by CNN.

That number does not include additional incidents CNN has previously reported involving executive residence staff and other White House workers. But the new documents, obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request, reveal the extent to which the situation had become a serious workplace issue for the hundreds of staff supporting White House operations, and how agency personnel changed their habits to avoid being injured by the German shepherd.

“The recent dog bites have challenged us to adjust our operational tactics when Commander is present – please give lots of room,” an unnamed assistant special agent in charge of USSS’ Presidential Protective Division wrote to their team in a June 2023 email, warning that agents “must be creative to ensure our own personal safety.”  ...

The documented incidents included members of the Secret Service’s uniformed division, members of the president’s protective detail and other USSS officials. They took place inside and outside of the White House residence, but also at Biden family homes in Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, at Camp David, and in Nantucket, Massachusetts, where the first family spends the Thanksgiving holiday.  ...
CNN (can you believe it?)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
That is one angry dog.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Doesn't look like he has had any training...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

He gave the dog to relatives?  This animal is dangerous and should be euthanized. 

Online mountaineer

Maybe they should hand the dog over to Hunter. With any luck, Commander will do the right thing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
IIRC, he had a dog before Commander, who Biteme "got rid of" for biting SS Agents.  Did it never occur to anybody that maybe they ought to train that new puppy?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
IIRC, he had a dog before Commander, who Biteme "got rid of" for biting SS Agents.  Did it never occur to anybody that maybe they ought to train that new puppy?
Maybe it's not training, maybe it's something Brandon does to the dog :whistle:

Online mountaineer

Wasn't there something about Joe - naked and dripping from the shower - chasing one of the dogs? Ewww.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Wasn't there something about Joe - naked and dripping from the shower - chasing one of the dogs? Ewww.

That’s an image I didn’t need right before lunch.   
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

It’s absolutely the owners. Same thing was happening with Major.
I hope the dog is gifted to a more fitting home. Not the insane asylum that the Bidens offer their pets.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline the OlLine Rebel

OK, I'm going to make remarks based on a) the little I know about these dogs and b) my love for German Shepherds in particular.

The other dog that was in trouble alot was Major.

I have to say, I like Joe's taste in dogs - at least as far as breed.  And, they are absolutely truly gorgeous German Shepherds, true to the best form of all of them before the '60s ruined them (like everything else).  The conformation is exquisite.

As far as I recall, these dogs were never true puppies for them - I think Commander might've been 6mos when they got him.  And they were all "rescue", as I recall.  IOW, sorry, but likely damaged goods from the start.  Great for virtue-signalling, but not truly great for dogs or the humans they'll be around.  Further, if no one "vetted" the dogs seriously, indeed, you can get a faulty dog that much more easily.

German Shepherds are not to play with.  They are fantastic when they are stable, but there are so many that were bred to be hard, and as a result many have too much edge and too much aggression.  These aren't necessarily bad dogs, but absolutely would need a strong hand, mind and spirit.

I'm not trying to scare anyone.  But with any dog, you need to be wise when choosing a living being, and an older one is all the more important.  We can all condition and train perfectly, but if we don't start with a good canvas, it'll be poor work.  Best to pick a true pup with good stable behavior to start, then go from there.

I've only had a few GS, my sister had 2 in succession (technically she likewise like me, had another briefly); but my first I chose very wisely and she was superb, unmatched in character.  My last good dog, though she had many issues including less-than-perfect character.  Both were pups, both raised with certain expectation, then all basic (real, serious) obedience starting around 6mos age.  As it was we had many years of happiness with our dogs (me female, she got males).

I don't think Biden and co. did any serious vetting.  Never mind who is raising them.  These dogs might be OK if in hands of serious Schutzhund people, or any serious dog/kennel person.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline libertybele

Any dog that bites, unprovoked is a bad dog period.  Once a dog bites they generally will bite another.   The dogs and Joe need to be gone!

I knew a German Shepard that went through a screen and attacked a teen delivering papers across the street. Not a breed I'd own; we've had Dobermans, Ridgebacks, Pitbulls and mixed breeds. None bit. We have a mix breed now that is super intelligent and was very easy to train. 

We've always picked out our dogs when they were puppies.  Taking on an older dog is risky; just my opinion.

Our in laws had a Bichon-Frise that they got at about 2 years old.  The dog wound up biting every single grandchild that they had; always unprovoked.  The dog just didn't like kids.  It got to the point we wouldn't go over as we didn't want our kids around the dog  because we knew it was just a matter of time before they got bit.  Well, then that dog went after our Aunt one day and she caught him as he was lunging and she turned around and hauled off and punched him.  Everyone applauded.  Enough was enough.  We were glad when the dog finally passed and we didn't have to worry about being around him.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 01:18:51 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Any dog that bites, unprovoked is a bad dog period.  Once a dog bites they generally will bite another.

I knew a German Shepard that went through a screen and attacked a teen delivering papers across the street.

The dogs and Joe need to step away. Be gone!

Our in laws had a Bichon-Frise that they got as a pup.  The dog wound up biting every single grandchild that they had; always unprovoked.  The dog just didn't like kids.  It got to the point we wouldn't go over as we didn't want our kids around the dog  because we knew it was just a matter of time before they got bit.  Well, then that dog went after our Aunt one day and she caught him as he was lunging and she turned around and hauled off and punched him.  Everyone applauded.  Enough was enough.  We were glad when the dog finally passed and we didn't have to worry about being around him.

Some these with Commander bites were severe enough to require stitches.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

Some these with Commander bites were severe enough to require stitches.

Oh no way. Stitches?  The dog gets put down, no question.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh no way. Stitches?  The dog gets put down, no question.

Yes. Multiple times. Good Dawg got a good taste of blood.
I will NOT comply.