Author Topic: Fox News co-host[Jessica Tarlov] ‘surprised’ by GOP’s ‘threshold for humiliation’ in Biden probe  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Fox News co-host ‘surprised’ by GOP’s ‘threshold for humiliation’ in Biden probe
by Dominick Mastrangelo - 02/21/24 2:42 PM ET

Fox News co-host Jessica Tarlov mocked House Republicans on Wednesday for their pursuit of impeachment charges against President Biden.

“This is the path that they’ve chosen to take, and honestly I’m surprised that they have this high of a threshold for humiliation,” Tarlov said during an appearance on the network. “Every witness they have called has decimated their argument.”

Tarlov’s comments come a day after an indictment of the FBI informant at the center of the GOP’s allegations against Biden. The Department of Justice (DOJ) alleged that the informant, Alexander Smirnov, made up information involving the Bidens, including his claim that the then-vice president and his son, Hunter Biden, each accepted a $5 million bribe.

The DOJ alleged Smirnov’s claims regarding Hunter Biden came from Russian intelligence personnel.

Members of the House GOP have made Hunter Biden’s business dealings central to their impeachment push, which the White House has dismissed as partisan and lacking merit.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) on Wednesday told reporters on Capitol Hill that the Smirnov indictment “doesn’t change the fundamental facts” of his caucus’s case against the president.

“It’s so embarrassing,” Tarlov, who serves as a liberal panelist on the popular table talk program “The Five,” said. “I think [Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.)] was spot on when he said this impeachment really ended yesterday, when we found out that we have a Russian asset that is foundational to this impeachment inquiry.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4481267-fox-news-host-surprised-gop-threshold-humiliation-biden-probe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Oh, the GOP's threshold for humiliation is limitless.

Trump and MAGA's needs a Biden impeachment, even if it's an impeachment about nothing.

The GOP's brand is Nothing.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.