Author Topic: Jeffries: Trump Is Leading ‘Growing Pro-Putin Faction in the GOP  (Read 463 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeffries: Trump Is Leading ‘Growing Pro-Putin Faction in the GOP

Pam Key 21 Feb 2024

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) said Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that former President Donald Trump was leading a “growing pro-Putin faction in the Republican Party.”

Jeffries said, “Donald Trump views himself as a Putinesque dictatorial figure.”

He continued, “He said it and we should believe him that he wants to go down this road and that’s the problem that we’re encountering with some of my Republican colleagues that there’s a growing pro-Putin faction in the Republican Party and it’s led by Donald Trump, some other outside figures like Tucker Carlson and on the inside Marjorie Taylor Greene and Jim Jordan.”

Jeffries added, “What we’re saying is that standing by Ukraine is standing by America’s national security interests. That’s why it should be done in a bipartisan way, and we’re calling upon the republican leadership in our House to just put the bill on the floor for an up-or-down vote.”

He concluded, “These are investments that will be made in the United States, that will generate economic activity for everyday Americans. Some of my colleagues understand those dynamics but others are more concerned with performance politics and political stunts. We need less of that. Actually we need to get rid of it and focus on doing the job for the American people.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02/21/jeffries-trump-is-leading-growing-pro-putin-faction-in-the-gop/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Jeffries: Trump Is Leading ‘Growing Pro-Putin Faction in the GOP
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 07:13:50 pm »
Russia Russia Russia 2.0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 07:18:04 pm »
It is their "new" talking point. A lot of the dems are repeating this same crap.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 07:22:16 pm »
It’s not like that they have no basis for their charge

You have Trump’s recent statement of he would encourage Russia do “whatever the hell they want” to any NATO allies that don’t pay their fair share
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 09:10:23 pm »
It's not so much that the pro-Putin wing is growing; it's that the rest of the GOP is shrinking.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.