Author Topic: China starts recruiting 'civilian' soldiers in significant escalation of WW3 threat  (Read 519 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1869047/china-volunteer-militias-world-war-3

China has begun reviving its volunteer armies in a significant effort to bolster its military capabilities as World War 3 fears grow.

Chinese companies have once again started creating corporate militias, something that was previously an issue in the 1970s. A CNN analysis of state media discovered that at least 16 major firms in the country have already established fighting forces, one of which is a privately owned dairy giant.

The units are called People’s Armed Forces Departments and are made up of regular civilians still working their day jobs, ready to be utilized as a reserve branch of the military.

China has the largest military in the world, and the reintroduction of corporate militias means their troops will be available for missions such as natural disaster response efforts, maintaining social order, and wartime support.

EXCERPT

Either cannon fodder mercs, like Wagner, or else infiltrators, or both.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In a Communist country, there are no civilians.  Every person is property of the State.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In a Communist country, there are no civilians.  Every person is property of the State.
Funny how democrats believe America's children belong to them, almost like democrats are...communists :pondering: