Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse's Viral Post About KC Parade Shooting Says Something Everyone Should Be Thinking Ab  (Read 284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Kyle Rittenhouse's Viral Post About KC Parade Shooting Says Something Everyone Should Be Thinking About

By C. Douglas Golden
  February 21, 2024 at 6:54am
On Tuesday, we finally found out the names of the two adults who have been arrested and charged in the shooting during the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl championship parade last week.

According to CBS News, Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker told reporters that Lyndell Mays, 23, and Dominic Miller, 18, were being charged with second-degree murder after a verbal confrontation led to 23 people being shot, one fatally. Mays was allegedly the individual who started the verbal altercation, and Miller was supposedly the man whose bullet was responsible for killing local radio DJ Lisa Lopez-Galvan.

“According to another probable cause statement, a witness told police a group of four males approached Mays and one of them asked him what he was looking at. In surveillance video, Mays started to approach the group ‘in an aggressive manner’ and pointed at them before pulling out his gun, according to the statement,” CBS News reported.

https://www.westernjournal.com/kyle-rittenhouses-viral-post-kc-parade-shooting-says-something-everyone-thinking/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online goatprairie

People trying to establish some sort of moral (or immoral) equivalence between Rittenhouse and the thugs in K.C. should remember that Rittenhouse RAN AWAY!!! from the people trying to harm him and didn't fire his weapon until he was physically attacked.
I'm still irritated with supposedly sane conservative pundits who claim Rittenhouse had no right to be where he was with a firearm.
He had every right in the world. Kenosha was beset with lawless thugs wrecking things, and the law enforcement personnel was limited. He did a very righteous thing in helping defend a friend, and eliminated two violent criminals in the process. He should get a medal.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
People trying to establish some sort of moral (or immoral) equivalence between Rittenhouse and the thugs in K.C. should remember that Rittenhouse RAN AWAY!!! from the people trying to harm him and didn't fire his weapon until he was physically attacked.
I'm still irritated with supposedly sane conservative pundits who claim Rittenhouse had no right to be where he was with a firearm.
He had every right in the world. Kenosha was beset with lawless thugs wrecking things, and the law enforcement personnel was limited. He did a very righteous thing in helping defend a friend, and eliminated two violent criminals in the process. He should get a medal.

Shot Felon number one tried to grab Kyle's weapon, Felon number two dies while bashing Kyle in the head with a skateboard, and Felon number 3 tried to shoot Kyle with an illegal pistol.  It's funny that out of all those idiots there, all three of the people shot were Felons.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: